Scene 3

"Minho I know he is scared to lose his business because the truth is he will

"Minho I know he is scared to lose his business because the truth is he will." Changbin said as looked over the newspaper they brought up. "Yes but Mr. Hwang is also furious because it's you who put him in that situation." Minho replied across town as he smiled at Jisung who was seated next to him.

Changbin sighed "Look I'll deal with his pitty tantrum. Make plans for a dinner meeting tonight." Minhos eyes widen shaking his head "No! Changbin you do realize that if you say one wrong word or one wrong move we could end up in court."

"Just set it up." Changbin replied sternly already having a plan in mind. "Fine. I'll let you know when I have the details." Minho sighed in defeat.

Changbin looked at food that was in front of him but went back to the newspaper until he heard footsteps. "Well good morning." Changbin said as he saw the blonde standing with messy hair.

Felix smiled "my hair is messy." Changbin smiled "it's lovely." Felix smile grew as he swung his arms back in forth "You didn't wake me up and I see that you're very busy but I'll leave in few seconds." Changbin furrowed his eyebrows "No there's no hurry. Are you hungry? Why don't you have something to eat?" Changbin asked as he ushered Felix over to the table "I was not sure what you liked and choose to order everything on the menu." Changbin said as he uncovered the plates

Felix looked at the plates with many warm breakfast foods "thanks." Changbin smiled in return as he sat back down to work on some papers for tonight. He noticed out the corner of his eyes how Felix picked up a pastry and walked off over towards the balcony "Did you sleep good?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah too good. I forgot where I was." Felix said before walking back in "Did you sleep?" Felix asked remembering how he fell asleep before the older "Yes for a few hours on the couch since I was working late." Felix rolled his eyes as he took as seat on the table eating the pastry "You don't sleep. You don't do drugs. You don't drink. You barely eat. What is it that you do Changbin?" Felix asked munching on the food.

Changbin stared at the blonde he tilted his head never once seeing a person sit on a dining table "There are four other table chairs." Felix immediately got off and sat on the chair "So what do you do?" He asked wanting to get an answer "I buy companies." Changbin replied simply however Felix wasn't content with just that "What kind of companies?"

"I buy companies who are struggling financially." Changbin replied making the blonde nod "Then you must get them for a good deal huh?" Felix asked to which Changbin nodded "Well the company I'm buying this week is at a bargain price of 2 billion dollars."

Felix almost choked on the sweet pastry feeling he misheard "2 billion?" He asked just to make sure "Yes." Changbin replied as if it was nothing that phased him "Wow! You must be so smart huh?"

Changbin couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he stared the blonde eating "I only got through high school how far did you go?"

"I went all the way." Changbin replied as he couldn't take his eyes off Felix. The blonded nodded "Your parents must be really really proud."