Scene 12

Minho hanged up with his phone call as the assistant walked in to give him the reports he asked "Also Mr

Minho hanged up with his phone call as the assistant walked in to give him the reports he asked "Also Mr. Seo called he said he was taking the day off."

"The day off?"

The assistant nodded before walking out Minho was glad to finally see Changbin in love. It had been years since that happened.

-

"I'm hungry. Oh look there's a hotdog stand got any change?" Felix said already pulling Changbin to the stand "I have money yes, but I don't know what a hotdog is." Felix shook his head "Well you're missing out. We'll get food and we'll go to the park." Changbin furrowed his eyebrows never once hearing that sentence.

Changbin was on the phone with his assistant while Felix set up the whole picnic "Read the last two sentences again." Changbin said but his phone was taken out of his hand. Felix ended call as he turned off the phone. "I was talking to someone." Changbin said but Felix shook his head "You're not working today remember?"

Changbin chuckled nodding as they ate they're food under the tree at a beautiful day at the park. Felix then took out the book and handed it Changbin "Read it to me." Changbin nodded looking at the shakespear novel.

The morning went by quickly and spent the whole evening exploring the city. Changbin had never smiled so much in a day but it seemed impossible to not when he had Felix with him.

-

Felix walked into bedroom and tilted his head. Changbin was sleeping. The whole week he noticed how he fell asleep before the older and when he would wake up Changbin would already be dressed for the day. He was finally seeing Changbin sleeping and it was sight he wanted to keep.

Walking carefully over to the bed he sat closely looking at how peaceful he looked. He kissed his index finger and placed it to Changbins lips. Felix smiled before deciding to lean in as he kissed the olders cheek. Contemplating he looked down at Changbins lips wether he should or not. It didn't take long before he made up his mind and leaned over placing his lips on the Changbins.

Changbin woke up opening his eyes to see Felix kissing him. They looked at eachother before Changbin leaned in Felix smiling into the kiss. The kiss they had been craving all week long. Changbin pushed Felix back onto the mattress never once breaking the kiss.

-

Felix was wide awake as he traced small patterns on Changbins arms that where wrapped around him. He felt safe and protected he felt loved. He felt Changbin sleeping and it made him want to savor the feeling of being in his arms as it would be their last night. "I think I love you." Felix whispered softly closing his eyes. Although he didn't know that Changbin heard those three words.

-

The morning quickly came by Changbin was eating breakfast as Felix stood infront of him reading a book "What are you thinking about?" Felix asked noticing how Changbin was distracted "That tonight will be our last night together then you'll get rid off me." Changbin said taking another bite of his food.