Scene 8

"Good morning you have plenty shopping to do

"Good morning you have plenty shopping to do." Changbin said opening the curtains making Felix groan as he turned his back to the light. "More shopping?" Felix asked annoyed not wanting to go through the same situation as the day before.

"Yes. Use this card and if there are any problems call the hotel they'll deal with it." Changbin said handing the card over to the sleepy blonde and sat down to put on his shoes. "I'm shocked you only bought one outfit." Changbin said making Felix sigh as he sat up.

"It wasn't fun. They were mean to me."

Changbin immediately stopped what he was doing looking at Felix making sure he heard right "They where mean to you?" Changbin asked making Felix nod his head. "Get your clothes on. I'm going to fix that."

-

"Changbin they're looking at me!" Felix whined as the older pulled him through the judgmental crowd. Changbin didn't care much he was angered that Felix had to go through that type of service "They are not looking at you they are looking at me. Now stop fidgeting and throw your gum away."

Felix shrugged as he spit his gum out making Changbin look away "I refuse to believe you just did that." Changbin said as he walked into the store.

"May I help you Sir?" A young worker asked Changbin the moment he entered "Yes. Call the manager please."

Felix held onto Changbin not wanting to deal with other rude people. Changbin gave him a reassuring smile once the manager walked over.

"Yes I'm Johnny the manager how can I help you?"

Changbin walked over and shook Johnnys hand "Seo Changbin. Do you have anything as beautiful as him?" Changbin said pulling Felix over who was smiling brightly. Johnny nodded "Yes of course."

"Well no. We can make them as beautiful as he wants them to be-"

Changbin immediately glared but then pulled Johnny aside "Johnny for the amount of money we are willing to spend we are going to need more help."

"Of course sir." Johnny said fixing his tie and clearing his throat "Jeno, YangYang, and Rejun!" Johnny calls over his workers as he points to for them to help Felix. Changbin smiled the moment he saw the workers offering Felix options.

After a few minutes Johnny went over to Changbin "What do you think Mr. Seo?" He asked the older that was busy with his work "I believe better customer service is needed." Changbin replied taking a sip of the coffee. "Yes of course. You know Mr. Seo from the moment you walked in I felt your strong intelligent presence-"

"Johnny, Not me him." Changbin said before signaling to where Felix was "Oh yes Sir." Johnny said as he walked away.

"Changbin where the hell are you? Mr. Hwang is raising the price to buy the company." Minho said stresseed out since the news was spreading quickly. "How?" Changbin asked in disbelief "I think he has some employees helping after word on the contracts." Minho replied looking at the paperwork infront of him.