1. Your bio

The leader of Rainbow waited a long time for this, He sat in his chair in his office behind a locked door and reached into a drawer in his desk pulling out a file labeled "classified".

Harry(leader of rainbow) p.o.v

I wiped the dust off of the file and opened it up revealing a photo that seems to be a somewhat recent picture of (y/n) (l/n) ,the soldier i've heard so much about on the news. Nobody knows where he is from, or why he does the things he decides to do, all they know is his name. That's different for me, obviously, i have his file.

"Alright lets take a look at this stranger"

i said quietly, making sure nobody outside my door could hear me.

I read the section where it displayed his physical appearance.

Eye color (e/c)
Hair color (h/c)
Height 6'7
Weight (252Lbs)

"Impressive" i shouted.

I must be quiet so I made sure to keep my comments to myself.

"What a nice headgear" i thought.

It looked to be a black ballistic military grade helmet with I'm guessing to be a (your color) custom ballistic mask that covered the bottom half of his face. His preferred weapons are

Primary: (ARM) Galil

Secondary: sawed off double barrel shotgun

"He's even built his own gadget of some sort!" I giggled with excitement, i couldn't wait to see what it was.

Gadget: Deployable Arm Shield (DAS)

A bulletproof shield that retracts into and out of his armor. I have so many questions about this and how it worked, I don't care how simple it sounds I think it's amazing!

I heard knocking at my door so i scrambled, I quickly put away the file locking it up in the drawer i had it in before.

"Be there in a second!"

(AUTHORS NOTE: So, i know I probably suck but tell me how im doing and don't worry once the story starts the chapters will be longer!)