3. We meet again, Y/n

(AUTHORS NOTE: I changed nøkk's name to Layla by the way, but i think we'll call her nøkk)

Nøkk P.o.v
I started to unlock my door but I noticed it was already unlocked.

"Thats strange" I whispered.

I never leave my door unlocked, just incase some weirdo comes in and starts messing with my stuff. I shrugged it off and opened the door but, what i saw left me in surprise.

Y/n was placed in my dorm, and was now sitting on the sofa watching Utube on my Gbox 720.

Nøkk: "hey big man, y-you must be the new operator. I'm happy to share this dorm with you but, i think you should ask someone to use their belongings first before you take it upon yourself to use them".

He jumped up most likely out of shock from being caught, and not noticing me entering the room.

Y/n: "Woah there ma'am, I didn't know it was yours...I'm so sorry". He apologized, standing up full height pleading with his hands together.

Nøkk: "I accept your apology, y/n"

Y/n: "Wait, how do you know my name?"

Damn, I screwed up now, i guess i'll have to come clean...as if my uniform and veil wasn't obvious already.

Nøkk: "Do you remember a girl you served in the Jaeger corps with? Maybe the name Layla would ring a bell? If it helps we're even the same age." I questioned.

He looked and his eyes showed as if his mind has been blown to smithereens.

Y/n: "No way, i cant believe it! i know its only been nearly one year but, i cant believe i found you again Layla!"

I cant believe he just said that, HE was...excited to see ME? Perhaps he saw me the same way i saw him...I'd hope so. Seeing it as my chance, i reached under my veil and pulled my black ski mask down with the hand my h.e.l was on.

Y/n: "What are you doing Layla? Are you showing me your face? You do know I've seen it before. He nervously laughed.

Nøkk: No y/n, something even better, but first call me nøkk, nobody knows who i truly am around here except you" I replied.

Y/n: "Ok but still, what are you doing?"

He really was on edge about this, so i had to do it now.

Nøkk: "this, y/n".

I pounced onto y/n, bringing him down onto the sofa, i lifted my veil so that both of our faces were inside and lowered it back down.

I touched his sweet lips with mine. We embraced each other, my tongue touching his and our lips smacked every other second. I even started moaning, but just a bit to loud...so regretfully, i broke the kiss after about two minutes not wanting to disturb our neighbors. After that, i lifted my face licking my lips.

Drool fell off of my tongue and landed on his face, which caused me and him to giggle.

Nokk: "Sorry about that I'll clean that up for you".

I sat up, freeing his head from my veil, then i wiped my saliva off his face with a tissue.

Y/n: Nøkk, I've never felt this great in my entire life! I...love you, will you please be...mine" he said as as he grabbed onto my shoulders.

My heart skipped a beat, it worked! not only that, but i never thought i'd hear that in my life! He asked ME to be HIS. I gathered myself, ready to answer his question.

Nøkk: "Y/n, only if you be my mine"

Y/n: " I will, i swear nøkk, i will make you the happiest woman alive!"

Nøkk: "Good, thats lovely to hear y/n, but since we're in a relationship now, lets start off slow by spending our first night sleeping together"

He blushed.

Nøkk: "Hey not type of sleeping together!" I said blushing under my veil.

Y/n: Hey Nøkk? Can you take off your veil, I cant really see your eyes that well. especially when we were in 'there' when we were kissing?"

Y/n p.o.v

She agreed by pulling it off from the back of her head slowly, I waited in anticipation. After a few seconds she yanked it off deciding not to make me wait anymore.

She was Beautiful as the day i lost her, those light brown eyes that resembled a dark shade of honey, and her long  brown hair now flowing in the A/C . It smelled so wonderful, the smell of it was just pure bliss, I couldn't even describe its aroma!

Before i knew it, she laid back on top of me, with her veil back on, then she laid her head on my chest, and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

Nøkk: "I love you y/n."

Y/n: "I love you too Layla...i mean nøkk"

Y/n: "Sorry i forgot!"

Nøkk: "Thats ok Y/n, you can call me by my name in here, but outside call me nøkk, now...lets get some rest y/n".

We both laid there listening to each other's heartbeats as well as each others breathing until we both fell asleep, waiting to start the next day.

(AUTHORS NOTE: Yep i still suck but im trying i guess, i've never experienced love in real life so im sorry if this story isn't meeting expectations. Alright next chapter might be out tomorrow but if not definitely the next day! Also im writing male reader x peacekeeper from for honor so check it out if you want...alright for real im going to bed now leave a comment vote or dont blah blah blah goodnight.)