11

Nøkk p.o.v

Me and Y/n left the gym after Sledge told us that he would be fine. Y/n; who was slightly dizzy after receiving multiple blows to head from sledge, wrapped his arm around mine.

Nøkk: "So Y/n; what would you like to watch? Maybe a scary movie? A comedy? Or perhaps a romance?" I asked.

You: "I'm not interested in any romance other than ours...so how about a scary movie?"

Nøkk: "Very corny but cute y/n but, don't worry i know just the thing we should watch; it just came out about two weeks ago!" I said, while opening the door to our dorm.

We went inside and changed into some more casual clothes, i kept my veil on, but lifted it up you'd never know if someone needed to visit us. I came back out of my room to see Y/n already laying down on the couch waiting for me.

You: "Come lay down and start the movie already babe, you're taking forever!" Y/n said letting out a little chuckle.

Nøkk: "Hahaha, very funny Y/n now hand me the remote will you?" I said while laying down in front of him and lifting a blanket over us.

He handed me the remote and i started spelling out the name of the movie in the search bar.

You: "Deadlight, never heard about it."

Nøkk: "Its about a group of friends that go on a trip and end up staying in a cabin on a snowy mountain. Then the creatures of the mountain come at night and try to kill them."

Y/n gave me a thumbs up so i rented the movie and i lay my head down on my pillow we were sharing, Y/n wrapped his arms around me as the movie began to play. I locked my hands with his as he kissed my neck.

(Timeskip 2 hours)

Y/n p.o.v

Nøkk jumped out of fright and grabbed onto me as the Wendigo jumped out of the darkness and at the camera killing the last member of the friend group. Nøkk let out a cute little yelp as she buried her veiled face into my chest.

You: "Haha, It's ok Layla it's over now, and to think I thought you were cheating keeping your eyes closed under that veil of yours!"

Nøkk: "There'd be no point in watching the movie if i had my eyes closed Y/n. Anyways; since the movie is over do you want to go to the pool?"

You: "Sure, just let me put my bathing suit on and i'll be ready to go." I said going into my room closing the door.

A few minutes later i came outside to Nøkk standing by the door.

Nøkk: "How do i look Y/n?"

(Not my art Artist name is in the art)

Nøkk stood in a green bikini that barely hid her breasts, she was grabbing onto them, surely teasing me. My jaw dropped and she giggled seeing that it had worked.

Nøkk: "I'm guessing it looks good on me hmm? Well, staring at me isn't going to get us anywhere now is it? Nøkk said as she wrapped a towel around herself and threw one over to me.

(Timeskip 15 minutes)

A few other Male and Female operators were enjoying themselves at the pool during their time off today. It wasn't hard to find a spot though, me and Nøkk found two lawn chairs under an umbrella and decided to claim the spot. I looked over to Nøkk as she pulled some sunscreen out of her bag.

Nøkk: "Hey Y/n, do you mind helping me out with my back?" She said.

I could tell she was smiling under that mask...i know her.

You: "Anything for you Layla, lay down on your stomach onto chair for me."

Nøkk: "Hey! Don't call me by my real name, you're lucky nobody was close enough to hear you!" She said as she lay down on the chair un-clipping her bra.

I opened the sunscreen and squirted some into my hand, i put them together and began rubbing Nøkk's back. I started to massage it onto her causing her to moan. A few minutes passed and she grabbed onto my arm.

Nøkk: "Ah yeah, you sure know how to work those hands of yours Y/n! Thanks for this, i'll just do the lower part of my body myself."

You: "I'm not going to wear any so let me know when you're ready babe."

Nøkk gave me a thumbs up then she squirted some sunscreen into her hand and began applying it to her legs. A few minutes later she tapped me on the shoulder and gave me her hand. I took it and we walked to the pool ready to spend the rest of our day off duty together.

(Important note: Alright first off sorry for the short chapter and second off I'm getting a new phone tomorrow so i may or may not be able to continue this. If i cant access this account then i will make a new account and continue it there the new account will be called: thepeacekeeper2. so yeah goodbye and hopefully i will see you guys next chapter!!!)