chapter 1

This takes place a little bit after he enrolls into highschool with Tohru, yuki, and kyo.
This takes place the day of hatsuharus dark rage tantrum. When he destroys the room before there trip.

Subarus pov

Chapter 1

This damn idiot is making a mess of things.

However I couldnt be bothered because I wasnt about to get involved. That would only make the situation worse. Plus I'd get into trouble with my brothers if things went downhill.

I saw a small kid in my class with blonde hair. He had brown eyes. But that wasn't the thing that caught my eye. He was obviously a boy. Age 15. He was shorter then the average teen but he was wearing a girls uniform top.

Although it kind of suited him. He was cute kid. Reminded me of a small child if he wasnt in the same class as me.

It was obvious he was related to this guy who was throwing this crazy tantrum. They didn't look alike. The short blonde one had a German accent and this other one was tall and reminded me of a delinquent. He wore necklaces and rolled up his sleeves to make it a tank top. He only buttoned his shirt halfway as well showing off his bare chest.

I was sitting on one of the desks in the corner of the front of the room near the windows. He hasn't caught onto my presence. Not that I cared because I was a vampire afterall. These pathetic humans aren't nearly as strong as me and my brothers.

It wasnt long before that kid came back with two older guys and a girl.

Relatives perhaps??

"Well at least he hasn't transformed into an ox yet." I heard the orange one mutter out.

Ox? What are they talking about? I know we just moved here but I wouldn't have guessed others had powers like my brothers and I.

"You want to tell us what's going on?" I heard the gray haired boy ask softly.

He's got a soft voice. Doesn't seem like the fighting type. How do they plan to get this guy under control? If all else fails guess I will have to step in.

"Im blowing off some steam. Or is it freaking obvious." The guy mentioned angrily.

His voice changed. Is he bipolar?

I frowned as he kicked a desk hard in my direction. If he hit me I would make sure he regretted it.

Guess they still havent seen me. Are they blind or something?

"Whatcha gunna do huh? If you wanna stop me you better be ready to kill or be killed." He spat back.

Seems like they cant get this guy under control. Seems I'll have to step in at some point.

"Its been a long time since dark hard has been out in full force like this." The gray haired boy said.

Dark Haru? So he is bipolar. Interesting.

"You can't keep doing this crap. When you go nuts it causes trouble for the rest of us you know." The orange haired boy lectured.

Seems like he has an anger problem.

"Oh shut it you stupid cat. You cause trouble just by standing there and breathing." He spat back. I frowned and got off the desk softly so they wouldnt detect my presence just yet.

"Hes baiting you stupid cat." The gray haired boy mumbled softly.

"Then do something just standing there isn't helping." He yelled back.