characters

hello again! these are characters i like to roleplay as, as well as additional details.

- kokichi ouma
  - i headcanon him as trans, as well as bisexual with a preference for men! i ship him with shuichi, kaito, miu, kiibo, gonta, and nagito (in the utdp)
- hajime hinata
- i also headcanon hajime as trans, and bisexual with no preference. i ship him with nagito, gundham, chiaki, kazuichi, and mikan!
- makoto naegi
  - i headcanon him as bisexual with no preference. i ship him with kyoko and byakuya!
- gundham tanaka
  - i headcanon him as bisexual with no preference. i ship him with sonia, kazuichi, and hajime.
- kaito momota
  - i headcanon him as bisexual with no preference. i ship him with maki, kokichi, kaede, and shuichi.
- miu iruma
  - i headcanon her as bisexual with no preference. i ship her with kaede, kokichi, kiibo, kaito, maki, and shuichi.
- kaede akamatsu
  - i headcanon her as trans and bisexual with a preference for women! i ship her with shuichi, maki, miu, gonta, rantaro, and kaito.
- tsumugi shirogane
  - i headcanon her as pan, with a preference for women! i ship her with... a lot of characters, but junko the most.
- nagito komaeda
  - i headcanon him as gay, and ship him with hajime, kazuichi, and gundham.
- korekiyo shinguji
  - i headcanon him as pan, with a preference for men, and ship him with rantaro, gonta, and shuichi.

i do have OCs, but if you'd like to see/read about them, just PM me and i'll send pics + links!

i do have a few ships that do make me uncomfortable, so sorry if i happen to deny any! anyway, simply comment on any chapter if you're interested in rping! have a great day!