☂︎︎QUINN HUGHES IMAGINE☂︎︎

WARNING: CUTTING
Y/n's POV
I was laying on my boyfriend of 3 years, Quinn Hughes's, bed I was scrolling through my Instagram comments to my recent post that I posted with Quinn. Quinn is a really sucessful Hockey player so everytime we are even near each other I get LOTS of hate, mainly from the puck bunnies, but my comments are filled with hate and I HATE IT.

y/nluv_: beer buds💕23,738: likes128,738: comments—————————————————_jackhughes cutiesdixiedamelio favorite couple💘quinnhughes_ my babygirl🧡y/nhater clout chaserhater you're fathater2 you're uglyhater3 go kill yourselfhater4 quinn doesn't love yo...

y/nluv_: beer buds💕
23,738: likes
128,738: comments
—————————————————
_jackhughes cuties
dixiedamelio favorite couple💘
quinnhughes_ my babygirl🧡
y/nhater clout chaser
hater you're fat
hater2 you're ugly
hater3 go kill yourself
hater4 quinn doesn't love you
hater5 ✨slit your wrists✨
hater6 stop hating on her i cant like EVERY comment
hater7 jump off a bridge
hater8 god never makes mistakes✨ he made you though💞🧚🏻‍♀️🤪
hater9 everyone has a creative outlet✨ stick a fork in yours🥺🧚🏻‍♀️💞
——————————————————————————-
I began crying, and I could cry all I want because Quinn, Jack, and Luke are all at hockey practice and won't be home until later. I walked into Quinns bathroom, and got out a razor blade I had kept in there from the last time I cut myself, I grabbed the bandages on the sink counter and put the razor to my wrists.

"Go kill yourself." "Quinn doesn't love you." "Jump off a bridge." Kept replaying in my mind, I took the razor and started cutting myself, I didn't make them too deep cause I didn't want to die but I also didn't want to live, I hurried and put the bandage on and put on a long hoodie that I wore there.

" Kept replaying in my mind, I took the razor and started cutting myself, I didn't make them too deep cause I didn't want to die but I also didn't want to live, I hurried and put the bandage on and put on a long hoodie that I wore there

Quinn's POV
I didn't tell (Y/N) that my brothers and I were coming home early and we are on our way home, as we pulled into the driveway I saw (Y/N)'s car but no lights were on in the house not even my bedroom light. "Is (Y/N) really here?" Luke asks me and I shrug grabbing each of our hockey bags and we walk into the house, "(Y/N)?" I call out and hear someone from my bedroom.

"Quinn, why are you here?" (Y/N) asks with a tiny chuckle and I looked at my brothers to go away and put a movie on or something. "We came home cause we missed you." I smiled and I went to hug her tightly she winced in pain a bit, "Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I say with concern and she shrugs walking into the living room.

(Y/N)'s POV
Shit! Quinn definitely reopened one of my cuts when he hugged me, I hold my arm and sit down Luke and Quinn sit next to me, Quinn puts his arm around my neck and we sit to watch the movie. As I put my hands up to fix my hair, Quinn reaches for popcorn and hits my arm again I cry out in pain and get up standing next to the wall.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Jack asks with concern and I nod tears threatening to fall from my eyes, "(Y/N)." Luke says standing up and walks over to me and raises my hoodie sleeve revealing the cuts and blood gushing out if my arm. "Oh my goodness, (Y/N) why did you do that?" Jack asks with fear for his best friends life.

"I get to much hate I just don't deserve to live. Like my comments say." I sigh and Quinn stands up hugging me tightly the boys join the hug as well, "(Y/N) lets go clean it up and cuddle.

Boys we'll see you tomorrow morning no one tell Mom about this." Quinn sternly says to his brothers and they nod sitting down on the couch to finish the movie, after we cleaned it up Quinn took me to his bed and laid me down he laid next to me with caution not to hurt me.

Quinn's POV
"(Y/N), I'm so sorry for all of the hate you are receiving and if you want we can have a private relationship, so you'll get less hate. I love you so much, do you know how many people in my family and your family would suffer if we got that call that you had committed suicide in my bathroom, I would've thought it was my fault. I love you don't ever do that again." I said to (Y/N) and she smiled at me with tears falling down her face and it curls up in guilt.

"I'm so sorry, I was being selfish and I could've just came to you about it. I want to have a private relationship." She says and I nod understanding why she wants to private our relationship, "I love you, princess." I say to her and kiss her forehead softly letting my lips linger off her forehead, "I love you more, baby." She says and we fall asleep in each other's arms.