JACK HUGHES IMAGINE

*HE LOOKS SO FUCKING SEXY IN THAT PICTURE^*

Your POV
"Mom, I don't want to go." I say in a whiny tone and she ignores me, "You have to. Plus, my boss has a nephew that is your age, he looks like he'd be your type." My mom says and I roll my eyes.

"Go get in a cute outfit, hurry cause we have to be out of here." My mom says and I sigh loudly walking up the steps to my bedroom, I close my door and shut my blinds.

dress

"Wow, she actually doesn't look like a bum for once

"Wow, she actually doesn't look like a bum for once." My brother, Diego, says to me and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, fuck you." I spat and he laughs, "You ready, kiddos?" My mom asks and I nod my head.

at the event

"Come on." My mom says and opens the event doors, "Oh my gosh, Ann!" A lady says and greets my mother hugging her. "Hey Amy." My mom says, Diego and I stand there awkwardly.

"This is my daughter (Y/N), and my son Diego." My mom says placing a hand on each of our shoulders, I shake Amy's hand and look at the boy next to her with admiration.

"Wonderful, this is my nephew Jack." Amy says and I try to hide my blush since Jack was staring at me, "Hi." I whisper and he smiles, he shook my hand.

"(Y/n) and Jack can hang out, and Diego can go hang with Luke my other nephew." Amy says and I nod, Jack and I walk to a table which was the only one left and he pulled the chair out for me, "Thank you." I say and he nods.

I tap my fingernails on the glass table and he sighs, "So tell me about yourself." Jack says and looks into my eyes but I look away, "Well, I'm 19, about to be 20 years old, I'm in college volleyball and yeah I guess that's it. Oh, my brother is Diego." I say and he nods smiling.

"Well Mr. Jack, Tell me about yourself." I say and smile a bit, "I'm 19, I play hockey in the NHL with my other brother Quinn, my brother Luke plays signed a contract recently for college hockey and yeah." Jack says and I nod my head.

"That's so cool." I say and he grabs my hand, "I want to show you something." He says and takes me outside to a light garden, I walk into the garden and gawk at the lights and he twirls me slowly.

"I know we just met like 5 minutes ago, but you are so beautiful." Jack says to me and I smile at his kind words, "Thank you so much, Jack. You're super handsome." I tell him and he smiles.

He twirls me again but this time keeps my back pressed up against his chest, he sways us back and forth while we look at the pretty lights. "Thanks Jack, for showing me this." I say and lean my head back against his shoulder.

"No problem, princess." He says and I blush, "Would you want to go out with me?" I ask him and he spins me around to look at my face, "Yes!" Jack says and pulls me into a soft kiss, "I'm sorry." Jack says after he noticed I wasn't kissing back.

"No." I say and grab his face slowly kissing his soft lips, "I loved it, it was my first kiss." I say slightly embarrassed and he lifts my head up, "Don't be embarrassed, I'm glad I was your first." He says and I smile.

"You're really good." He says and I cling to his side and hug him tightly, he picks me up off the ground and kisses me passionately, he pins me against the garden wall and I moan into the kiss.

"Woah." I hear and I jump off of Jack, "Hey Luke." Jack says and scratches his neck awkwardly, "Amy told me to come get you two, but if you're a bit busy." Luke says with a smirk and I hide my face in Jack's side.

Jack nods, "Okay we will, just let me talk to (Y/n)." Jack says with an attitude, "Fine." Luke says and leaves the garden, "Hey (Y/n), you okay?" Jack asks me and I look at him with tears in my eyes.

He engulfs me in a hug and sways back and forth, "I don't want him to tell anyone, especially my mom. She wouldn't let me see you again and I need to see you." I cry and he rubs my back.

"He won't tell anyone, I promise. Luke isn't like that, the one person he'll tell is my other brother, and he doesn't really care." Jack says.

I nod wiping my tears and I look up at him, "Did I smear my makeup?" I ask and he wipes my lip, "Just from us kissing." Jack says with a smirk and I nod my head.

"You're so cute." Jack says to me and I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him softly, "What the fuck." Luke says and I roll my eyes, "Luke, you cock blocker." I say to him and he laughs, "Well let's go." He says and we all leave the garden.