JACK HUGHES IMAGINE

Your POV
"Alex, I love you but you suck at relationships, you've never had a real girlfriend." I say to my best friend, Alex Turcotte, and he groans, "I do have you, and you taught me what standards you have and I know the person who meets them." Alex says to me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Fine, and if this doesn't work out and this guy murders me, I'll haunt you." I say to him and he smirks at me, "You'll like this guy." Alex assures me and I smile at him trusting him, "I trust you." I tell him and he winks.

The date

"Jack?" I ask as I walked into the restaurant, "Um hello (Y/N), guess we're on the date together." Jack says to me and I chuckle awkwardly, "Let's go eat something." I say and he nods while staring at me, then I held out my hand for him and we walked in hand in hand.

"Hello, beautiful couple. Did you guys make reservations?" The waitress asks and I look at Jack and he smiles, "Yes under Hughes." Jack says to her and she smiles and leads us to the table, "You look so beautiful." Jack says to me and I blush and squeeze his hand signaling a thanks.

"You look handsome." I say to him with a smirk and he wraps his arm around my waist, "Have fun." The waitress says with a small smile, "I like you." I say to him and brush his hair out of his face, "I like you too, even love you. Ever since Alex introduced me to you I thought you were so cute." Jack admits to me and I sigh with a small blush.

"I'm in love with you too, bubbas." I say to him and he grabs my hand with a small smile, "Alex just texted me and told me to ask sex questions." I say to him and he laughs softly, "Are you freaky?" He asks with a smirk on his face and he grips my thigh.

"You'd have to see for yourself." I say and wink at him and he bites his lip, "Shit." I hear Jack say and I see his boner and I laugh, "What do you guys want to drink?" The waitress asks with a smile, "Water please." I say and nudge Jack so he would pay attention.

"Water." Jack says quickly and I chuckle at him, "Ok they're coming." She says and Jack just bites his lip harder, "Someone definitely will be." Jack says thinking out loud, "Jack!" I say and the waitress just chuckles awkwardly.

"Tell Alex to go fuck himself, now I'm horny." Jack says with a grunt, "If you're a good boy I'll let you touch." I say into his ear and bite his earlobe softly, "I hate you." Jack says nonchalantly but then laughs loudly, "You won't be saying that tonight." I say to him and he grips my waist.

After the date

"You were a nice daddy, you can touch me." I say sensually, "Don't you have to tell me twice." Jack says greedily and ripped off our clothes and threw me on the bed.

After hooking-up

"Damn, you are freaky." Jack says to me and I nod and kiss his lips, "Will be my boyfriend?" I ask him with hope in my eyes and he just smiles, "Of course, princess." Jack says to me then he pulled me close to his naked body, "Shit, Alex is FaceTiming." I say and show him my phone, "Just show the ceiling." Jack says and hides under his blanket.

"Hey (Y/N), damn are you in Jacks bedroom?" Alex asks with a smirk on his face, "Shut up." I say to him and he sighs, "Show me your face." Alex says with a grin that I wanted to punch off his face, "I knew you two would've hooked up, are you guys dating?" Alex asks and I nod my head.

"My plan worked." Alex says and I chuckle at the boy on the phone, "Ok Alex, I'm going to go I have to put on clothes, I love you." I say and he just winks at me, "I love you too." He says and then we hang up, "What a rollercoaster." Jack says coming from out under the covers, "What were you doing under there?" I ask with a smirk and he rolls his eyes, "Looking at your body." Jack smirks and then pulls me into his chest and we cuddle.