QUINN HUGHES IMAGINE

Your POV
Quinn was finally actually home and not doing hockey so tonight we're having a movie night together and we hope to have NO interruptions, "Is Quinn actually gonna hang out with you tonight?" My mom asked me and I nod at her and raise a brow.

"Since you're having it here, I'll leave." She says to me and I smile at her and thank her for doing so, "He's going to be here any moment now." I say to her and she nods grabbing her purse and then she walks out the door with a smile on her face, "Come in!" I yell to the person who was knocking.

"It's me, babygirl." Quinn says to me and walks up to me with a bag in his hands, I grab the sides of his face and kiss his lips softly, "What's in the bag?" I ask him and he hands it to me, "Movies, Candy, and Condoms." I say and laugh at him, "You never know what'll happen during the movie." He said and I chuckled at him.

"You bought a bunch of sex movies, Fifty Shades of Grey, 365 DNI, and Sex Tape." I say to him and he winks at me, "They're cute movies." He says and I roll my eyes at him and hand him the bag back, "What's wrong?" He asks me while following me to the living room.

"Quinn, this is the first time we're seeing each other in 3 months, and we can't even have a cute movie date, without sex having to be involved." I say snapping at him, he looks at me obviously taken aback by my sudden outburst, "Why is this bothering you so much, you'd usually laugh about it?" Quinn asks and pats the spot next to him.

"I'm pregnant." I say to him and I look away from him, obviously scared for his reaction, "That's great." Quinn says to me and I sob, he pulls me into his chest and rubs my back, "You're not mad?" I ask him while looking into his beautiful eyes, "Why would I be upset, I'm the one who put my dick in you." He says to me and I chuckle wiping my tears.

"Let's just cuddle, as a family." Quinn tells me and I nod while laying next to him and put on Grown Ups 2, "I love you two." Quinn says and kisses my belly and then my lips, "I love you too." I say and cuddle into him closer and he plays with my hair.

"Should we tell your mom?" I ask him and he nods his head and sits up grabbing his phone asking her to come over, "She said they're on their way." Quinn says and I nod with a small smile.

When the Hughes's are there

"Hey (Y/N), you look beautiful." Ellen says as I opened the door for them and they sit on my couch, "We have some news." I say and point in between Quinn and I, they just nod, "I'm pregnant." I say and their jaws drop.

"That's so amazing!" Luke says to me and then he stands up to hug me, "Thanks Luke." I say and then Luke hugs his brother, "I'm so proud of you." Jack says and hugs us both as well, Quinn's parents are just standing there with shocked expressions on their faces.

"She'll be in Vancouver with me." Quinn reassures his parents and they nod sighing of relief, "Then we except it." Jim says and we do a giant group hug, "Thanks everyone." I say to them and they nod sitting on the couch, "What the fuck?" Jack asks holding up the bag with the inappropriate movies and condoms.

"Your brother wanted to fuck, but I had to tell him I was pregnant." I say and they nod with laughs, "When did you find out you were pregnant?" Ellen asks me with a smile, "1 month ago." I say with a biting my lip, "For real?" Quinn asks me and I nod awkwardly.

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd find out by a fan, some of them caught me in the drug store buying the test." I say and he smiles at me and kisses my forehead, "I love you." Quinn says to me and I blush then kiss his lips, "I love you too." I reply and everyone, but Quinn leaves.