QUINN HUGHES IMAGINE

Your POV
Today is February 12 so it's prom for me, my boyfriend is going to be my date and he called off of hockey practice just to come with today, his name is Quinn Hughes, and he's the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for especially since he makes time for me when he has a packed schedule while he's playing for the NHL (Vancouver Canucks).

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N) you look amazing. Like the daughter that I never had." Ellen says to me with a huge smile as she just got done curling the last strand of hair, "Thanks so much, Ellen." I say with a smile and she hugs me tightly and kisses my head.
The FiT⬇️

"Quinn will not be able to take his eyes off you

"Quinn will not be able to take his eyes off you." Ellen says and then Jack walks in and his eyes go wide, "You look very beautiful, (Y/N)." Jack says with a sweet smile and I walk up to him and hug him, "Thanks Jacky." I say with a smirk and then look at him, "Is Quinn almost done?" I ask and he looks out the door and sees Quinn done.

"He's done." Jack answers and I nod sighing and then look at myself one more time in the mirror, "You look great, don't worry." Ellen says and then I hold Jacks arm as he walks me out into the living room where Jim, Quinn, and Luke were.

"Oh my gosh." Luke says stopping his conversation and taps Quinn's shoulder, Quinn turns his head and sees me, his eyes began watering, "(Y/N), you look amazing!" Luke says and nudged Quinn in the arm telling him to say something.

"I'm sorry, but you look so beautiful babygirl." Quinn says and walks up to me, he puts each hand on my waist and pulls me into him, I wrap my arms around his neck I hear Ellen take a pic of us hugging and I smile at her, "You look so good, Quinny." I say to him and he licks his lips.

"Let's go." He says and grabs my hand, "Bye you two, have fun!" Ellen and Jim call out to Quinn and I, while Quinn's brothers were waving at us, as we hopped in the limo. "You look so gorgeous." Quinn says and kisses my lips softly.

"I love you Quinn, thanks for coming tonight." I say to him and he just nods his head still looking at my dress, then we got to the prom.

"Hey (Y/N) and (Y/N)'s boyfriend!" The popular girls say to us, flirting with Quinn a bit, "He's mine." I say and grab Quinn's hand walking away from the girls, "Girls can be so crazy." I say to him and he laughs at me, "We should dance." Quinn offers and I nod while I take his hand and we go slow dance.

"Ok people, it's time to announce tonight's king and queen." My principal, Mrs. Smith, says into the microphone and I sigh while walking to where everyone was gathered, obviously we're not going to win since we just got here.

"Tonight's queen is (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" Mrs. Smith shouts and everyone claps for me and I walk up on the stage and smile at Quinn, "Tonight's king is someone who doesn't go to school here, Quinn Hughes!" Mrs. Smith says again and he walks on stage and stands next to me and he takes the crown and wraps his arm around my waist and I kiss his cheek.

"Quinn Hughes!" I hear a guy say in the crowd and everyone laughs, "How're you dating him?" I hear another boy say to me, "You're not good enough for him." Another guys says to me and I look at the principal and she nods letting us go off the stage.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" Quinn asks me with concern, "Home!" I shout to him and he steps away from me a bit, "Just because of some jealous guys?" Quinn asks me and then slowly walks up to me, "Quinn, I love you so much, but I'm not used to getting hate in person." I say and he looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"What are you breaking up with me?" He asks and I sigh, walking out of the school gym and I hear Quinn follow behind me, I then see Jack, Luke, Jim, and Ellen, "(Y/N)! Answer me!" Quinn snaps at me and grips my wrist harshly, "I don't know, Quinn!" I yell back and his grip loosens.

"I love you, don't do this." Quinn says to me and hugs me from behind, "What happens when you're gone and I get hate, I can't handle it." I say to him and he looks at his feet, "Go to Vancouver with me." Quinn says and I softly smile at him, "Ok." I simply say and kiss his lips.

"Phew, I thought you were actually gonna break up with him." Luke says and I chuckle softly, "Never." I say while looking into Quinns eyes, "Let's go home, lovebirds." Jack says and dangles the keys in the air and I laugh.