LUKE HUGHES IMAGINE

Your POV
I'm a very successful model, I've been in music videos, in magazines, and some movies and my brother is a hockey player his name is Trevor, so why that information is SO important is because I'm on my way to an interview.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) Zegras, and today I'm reading fan questions with Seventeen." I say with a small smile, by the way my brother is with me he's watching from behind the camera, "First question, are you single?" I laugh as I read the question and looked into the camera, "Super single." I say with a sad pout, I was obviously not sad.

"Next question, are you and Luke Hughes dating?" I say out loud and I see Trevor look at me with an smile eyebrow raise, then he shows me he was on FaceTime with Jack, Luke, and Quinn, "Luke and I are just friends." I say to the camera and skip through the questions to find a good one, I hear Luke's brothers, plus my brother, making fun of Luke.

"Final question, Who is your celebrity crush?" I read aloud and make a thinking face, "Definitely Ryan Reynolds or Zac Efron." I say with a happy smile on my face and I see they zoom in on my face so I put up the peace sign and duck lips, then I burst out laughing with my real smile showing.

"Wow, Luke wishes you said his name." I hear Jack say from the phone and I laugh and sigh, "Luke Hughes is my celebrity crush." I say to the camera and give a questionable look, "Luke's a tomato." Quinn says and I chuckle, "Well that was me reading a few fan questions, subscribe to Seventeens YouTube channel for more vids of your favorite people, BYE!" I say and they turn the cameras off and let me leave.

"Let's go to the Hughes house." Trevor says and I sigh loudly, "I look terrible." I say groaning and I hear him laugh, "Luke seems to think you look hot." Trevor says showing me his texts between him and Luke, Luke basically calling me pretty.

At the Hughes house

"Come in!" I hear Ellen say and Trevor and I walk in, Ellen smiles hugely and runs to me and hugs me tightly, "I missed you so much!" Ellen says to me and I smile at her, "I missed you too." I say and she just smiles then hugs Trevor and puts her hand to her mouth, "Boys! Trevor and (Y/N) are here!" She shouts and I hear thumps from all the boys running downstairs.

"Hey (Y/N)! Uh hey Trevor." Luke says and all of us laugh, "I'm so excited to see you too." Trevor says to him and they all go outside to play street hockey so I help Ellen with the dishes, "So (Y/N), any new projects you can tell your second mom?" Ellen asks as I dry a dish for her and look outside to the boys and see them smirking at me, and nudging Luke's shoulder.

"I'll be in Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallions video to the WAP song, very nude." I say and she chuckles and winks at me, "Luke will like that." Ellen says and I blush looking away from her, "Can I tell you something, Ellen?" I ask and she looks at me and puts the dish down, "Of course." She says with a tiny smile.

"I like your son." I say to her and she claps her hands with a huge grin, "He likes you too." Ellen smiles and I blush and shrug, "I hear the boys always saying he does but I don't know if they're doing it cause of how close Luke and I are in age." I say and she nods her head at me, "He likes you, I always hear him talking about you." Ellen says and then the boys come in the house with a smirk.

"What you girly's talking about?" Quinn asks with a smirk, "Girl stuff." I say with sass and he chuckles and puts the smirk back on his face, "(Y/N), I won't tell Luke, do you like him?" Quinn whispers in my ear and gets really close to me, I look in the living room and see Luke glaring at Quinn, so I chuckle and turn to face Quinn, "Yes." I say and Quinn laughs and claps his hand.

"Luke! (Y/N)-" Quinn starts to yell and I tackle Quinn and cover his mouth, "If you tell him, I'll chop your dick off and make you eat it." I say to him and I hear the boys laugh, "(Y/N) what?" Luke asks with a smirk on his face, "She likes you." Quinn says and I slap him in the head, I then get off of him and run to the bathroom, I lowkey cry but shh.

"What the fuck man, you should've let her tell me on her own time." I hear Luke says and then hear footsteps walk to the bathroom and a light knock on the door, "Can I come in?" I hear Luke say to me and I unlock the door, "Don't cry, beautiful people should not cry." Luke says to me and I wipe my tears and he holds him arms out and I walk into them, I wrap my arms around his torso and he wraps his around my neck.

"I'm in love with you." Luke says in my ear and I pull away from the hug and look into his eyes, "I love you too." I say while staring into his hazel eyes with lust in them, "Kiss me." Luke says quietly before I do I notice how close our lips are to each other, I lean in and kiss him softly and passionately.

"Let's leave." Luke says to me and I nod with a smile on his face, when we walk out I notice Quinn there with a guilty look on his face, "I'm sorry." Quinn says and I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, "It's fine cause now I'm not single." I say proudly and everyone claps for Luke and I, "Are you going to tell your fans?" Jim asks me and I look at Luke and sees if he wants to he just nods.

(y/n)

(y/n).zegras: my baby🤠🥴😍 @lhughes06
Likes: 1,738,388
Comments: 200,738
———————————————————————————
lhughes06 I love you so much 🖤🤍
trevorzegras Hughes, that's my sister!
_quinnhughes so cute! I'm the reason they're dating!
jackhughes_ Luke that's my best friend, don't hurt her!
elblue6 cutest couple❤️
randomperson SHE WAS MINE🥴
fanof(y/n) OMG IT HAPPENED
colecaufield I knew it would happen
_alexturcotte YIKES
hater no❤️

zegras: my baby🤠🥴😍 @lhughes06Likes: 1,738,388Comments: 200,738———————————————————————————lhughes06 I love you so much 🖤🤍trevorzegras Hughes, that's my sister!_quinnhughes so cute! I'm the reason they're dating!jackhughes_ Luke that's my best ...

lhughes06: babygirl @(y/n).zegras
Likes: 20,933
Comments: 2073
———————————————————————————
(y/n).zegras ILYSM BBY🖤✨
simpof(y/n) Luke is living everyone's dream in this pic.
hater no he's not^
colecafield Lukey has a gf;)
jackhughes_ it's about time you two date
_quinnhughes I took this picture...
_alexturcotte hehe
trevorzegras he's always touching her butt
lhughes06 😉^
elblue6 aww
trevorzegras you hurt her, I.hurt.you.
lhughes06 yessir^