COLE CAUFIELD IMAGINE

*HE IS A SHORT KING I LOVE HIM^*

Your POV
It is currently 9:18pm and Cole just had texted me that he is on his way home, I get out of bed and decided to hop in the shower.

I'm just finished shaving my coochie then washing my front body when I saw the shower curtain open, "Hi baby!" I say and kiss him softly, "Hey, princess." He whispers and I turn around.

I hand him my loofa and he washes my back softly, he kisses my neck softly and I turned around washing off the soap. "You go get ready for bed, I'm gonna finish showering." Cole tells me and I nod my head.

"K baby, I love you." I say and kiss him again, "Love you too, cutie." He smiles and I got out the shower wrapping in the towel, I walked into my bedroom and found some laced underwear and a matching bra, then I just put on Cole's hoodie.

When dressed, I go to my vanity and watch myself brush my hair. I go back into the bathroom to brush my teeth and spray on some perfume.

My feet get cold so I put on some fuzzy socks, I turn on Netflix and undo the blankets on my bed. I walk back into the bathroom and did a long skincare routine.

time skip

I was watching Netflix when Cole came out in nothing, "Cole, I put your clothes right there." I say and point to my desk chair, "Thank you, babygirl." He says and put on his boxers and sweatpants.

"Can you massage my shoulders?" He asks me and I nod my head, he sits in front of me and I slowly caress his shoulders, he moans in delight and I continue.

"Baby, your nerves back here are so fucking tight!" I say and he chuckles, "I guess so." He says and I wrap my legs around his torso still massaging his shoulders.

"Thanks." He says and I nod, I lay down on my side waiting to feel him behind me. He turns off the lights and lays down next to me, "How was hockey?" I ask him and he smiles, "It was fun, the boys asked about you." He says.

I smile at him, "That's so cute." I say and he nods, he kisses my cheek and I grab his face to kiss his soft lips.

"I love you, bubbas. Goodnight." I say and quickly run my hands through his hair, "Night, love you." He says and I press my butt against his legs.