Trevor Zegras Imagine

Your POV
Ever since I got a boyfriend Trevor has been distant, him and I have been best friends since birth and for him to be distancing himself is really weird. My boyfriend is some guy I met at a Christian camp my dad made me go to when he found out I had sex at some party with a random man.

"Babe, I don't want you to leave." I groaned as Kaden, my boyfriend, was packing his suitcase. "I'll only be in Florida for 2 weeks, we can call and text everyday." He said to me.

I sighed, "I'm going to miss you." I said and he smiled at me, "I'll miss you too." He said to me, I kissed his lips repeatedly and then he kind of pushed me aside.

"Ok." I just said and walked downstairs, I sat on the couch and decided to ask if Trevor wanted to come over and drink with me.

Texts with Trev😎🤍

Y/n❤️- Hey Z, wanna come over at like 10 to drink a bit with me?
Trev😎🤍- What about Kaden?
Y/n❤️- He'll be in Florida, he's leaving now
Trev😎🤍- Sure, I'll come over :)
Y/n❤️- Thank you 🙏🏻
Trev😎🤍- Yw

End of texts with Trev😎🤍

Kaden came downstairs and smiled at me, "Bye babygirl, I love you so much." He said to me and I jumped in his arms, I kissed him again. "I love you so much and don't forget about me." I said.

"Never." He smiled and I smiled too, he walked out the house with a wave then I sighed. He's exhausting, I don't actually love him and barely like him, my dad made me get with him since he's Christian.

I get out a pink shot glass for me and an orange one for Trevor when he arrived, it's 8:30 and I needed to shave and get a shower. I went upstairs to shower, shave, then get ready.

"Fuck." I said and wiped the blood off my ankle from where I accidentally cut myself with the razor. I sighed then went downstairs, I actually looked and smelled good right now.

I usually do but today I worked a hard shift at work and was sweating, I put snacks in a bowl and bunches of soda cans in a cooler so we didn't have to get it from the fridge.

"Hey Alexa, what is the time?" I called out, "It is 9:55pm in Bedford, New York." She replied and I smiled, "Perfect." I said and sat on the couch.

As soon as I sat down, a knock came from my front door. "You are like 5 minutes early." I said to him, "It's better than 5 minutes late." He said and I laughed at him.

"Give me a hug you big cuddly bear." I said to him, he pulled me into his chest and rocked us back and forth.

I smelled his familiar scent and smiled to myself, "Let's drink." I said quickly pulling off of him, "Um yeah." He said and then followed me out to the kitchen.

About 6 shots later

"I'm buzzed." I said to him and look at him, "Yeah me too." He said and I smiled. "Kaden just sent me a pic of the airport." I smiled and he doesn't say anything.

I look at him, "Do you actually like him?" Trevor asked me, "What?" I asked him with a chuckle, "Do you actually love or like Kaden?" Trevor asked again.

"I don't know why that matters to you." I said and his brows furrowed, "Y/n, answer the fucking question." He snapped, I jumped back a little. "Yes, of course I do." I said not looking at him.

He laughed, "No you don't." He said and I sighed. "Trevor." I whined a bit, "Answer truthfully." He said to me, "Fine, no, I don't love him neither like him. I want you." I whispered the last part.

"I heard that." He smirked, I look at him. He walks over to me and kissed my lips, I kiss back instantly but then pull away. "Trev, we can't do this." I said looking down.

He sat next to me, "Why?" He asked putting his hand on my leg, "Cause I love you and I'm with Kaden, I'm not a cheater." I said and he kissed me again.

"Fuck it." I said and crawled on his lap, I kissed down his neck and made tiny hickeys. "Break up with him." Trevor said, I pull away smiling as I bit my lip at him.

I nod, "Yeah." I said and continued kissing him. "Let's go upstairs, yeah?" He asked with a smirk. "For sure." I said and he picks me up to make love with me, better than Kaden would.

"I'm going to take care of you." He said to me, "Yeah?" I said in a breathy moan, "Yep." He smirked and took his shirt off, "Kaden and I never had sex before, he's wants to wait until marriage. Too late for me to do that." I laughed.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "Just enjoy the moment, babygirl. No thinking about Kaden or your parents." He said and I smiled, I leaned on my back and breathed out.

Imagine the rest