TREVOR ZEGRAS IMAGINE

Your POV
"Babeee! Pay attention to me." Trevor groans and poked my cheek, I looked at him for a second then turned my eyes back to my phone, "Babygirl." Trevor says and kisses my neck.

"Princess?" He says in a questioning tone, "Why are you so annoying?" I ask and he smirks at me, "Cause I want your attention. I love you." Trevor says and I throw my phone on the other couch, "Come here, baby." I say and hold my arms out.

"Yay!" Trevor said and engulfs me in a hug, "I love you." He says and I kiss his head looking at him, "I love you more." I say and lay on my back, he adjusts himself and lays his head on my chest and I play with his hair.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm annoying. I just really love you and I can't be without you, cause you're the best thing in my life." Trevor says and I smile at him, "Baby, you're annoying and so am I, that's why I love you so much. I feel the exact same way that's why I'm so clingy cause I think there are better people for you."  I say and he kisses my lips quickly.

"Don't ever leave me, babygirl." Trevor whispers against my chest, "I don't plan on it, as long as you promise to never leave me." I say and he kisses the top of my boob, "I promise." He says and I hug into his tighter.

"What do you want to do?" Trevor asks me and we both sit up, "Watch Why Don't We music videos on YouTube." I say to him and he chuckles a bit, "Ok, while you fangirl over why don't we, I'll have the guys come over." Trevor says and I nod my head.

40 minutes later

"I know you are but what am I." I sing along with the lyrics, I jump on the couch and hold the tv remote in my hand as a microphone, "What is this?" Cole asks as he enters the living room and saw me singing and dancing on the couch.

"Fangirling." Jack said and sat on the other couch, the guys shrugged and all went on the couch I was dancing and singing on, "I can feel the rush of adrenaline, I'm not scared to jump cause I want you." I sing and get in the boys faces.

"I'm scared." Luke says and I wink, "Trevor! Dance with me." I say and all the boys snicker, "Yeah, come on Trevor. Dance with your lady!" Alex says and I clap when Trevor grabbed my hands and spun me around.

"This is too cute." Quinn says and I look at him to find him recording us, "Baby!" I say to Trevor as he lifted me over his shoulder and ran to the back door, I already know where this is going.

"Put me the fuck down." I yell and saw all the guys come out recording and telling him to throw me in the pool, "Ok." He says and plopped me in the water, I decided to prank the asshole.

"I can't swim." I say and pretend to drown, "Hold on, princess." He says and holds his arm out for me to take, I grab his arm and pull him into the water and I laugh historically, "Bitch." He says and I climb on his back as he exited the water.

"Pranked you." I say and he rolls his eyes, "I got that on video!" Luke shouts and all the guys rush to his side and he sends them the video, "I love you." I whisper to Trevor and he smiled down at me, "I love you more." He whispers and leaned down kissing me slowly.

"Get a room!" Cole shouts and we pull away, "Fuck off." I say and they chuckle a bit, "Let's have a pizza party!" Quinn suggests and I nod, I ran inside and grabbed my phone calling a pizza shop and bought 3 pizzas.