Thirteen

"So where are we going?" Y/n asks as she walks towards the gate where Hyunjin stood waiting.

"You'll see." He flashed a smile as he walked ahead. "Where's your car?" Y/n asks.

Hyunjin chuckled, "We're not going by car. I actually ride a motorcycle." Woah nice guy has a badass side, love that.

"Cool." Y/n said as Hyunjin handed her his spare helmet that he keeps in the compartment of the motorcycle.

They both got on the vehicle with Hyunjin in front and Y/n sitting in the back of him. He slightly turned his head and lifted Y/n's hands to his torso. "Make sure to hold on tight."

Hyunjin started it then in seconds they rode off outside the school's parking lot and onto the open rode.

After 10 minutes passed they were met with a view of a river and a small bridge. Y/n thought they were going by the edge of the river but Hyunjin got on a separate path that led them to an underground-cemented platform.

Once Hyunjin found a spot to park they got off and took off the helmets to be welcomed by a view.

This was new for Y/n. Instead of enjoying the view of the river from above on the bridge they were underneath it and enjoying a closer, side view of the river that was embedded with grass and flowers.

"Wow this is so beautiful. I've never been down here before. Why did we come here?" Y/n asks the boy as she continues to embrace the stunning view.

"This is one of my favorite places to be. If it's a simple picnic, to think, or even just to dance." Hyunjin softly smiled.

"Dance?" Hyunjin nodded.

"I want to see." He chuckled and placed his phone by Y/n which played a soft, sentimental song then he stood in the middle of the platform preparing to dance.

He then started and Y/n just stared in awe. His moves were elegant and it moved well like water.

Then the song ended and Y/n clapped. "You're dancing is so amazing." She complimented him. "If you think that was impressive, check this out." He grabbed his phone and played a more fun and upbeat song.

(Miroh - SKZ : Play video above)

He danced and this time it was sharp and had bigger movements. Then he pulled Y/n up with a huge smile on his face. She shook her head, "I don't dance."

"Just follow me." He demonstrated a 'X' movement while bring each leg up one by one.

Himdeulji ana geochin jeonggeul soge
Ttwieodeun geon nanikka I'm okay
We goin' higher daeum doshi soge
Bildingdeul naeryeobomyeo fly all day

Laughter could be heard throughout the place. It was just them two dancing and having the time of their lives.

After the first song ended (My Pace - SKZ) came on and they danced however they wanted to. Hyunjin followed a choreography and Y/n tried to follow along.

Just then Y/n accidentally tripped over her own feet and just in time, Hyunjin caught her before she was able to hit the ground.

They stayed there for a few moments looking at each other with admiration. Hyunjin was about to lean in until Y/n noticed it and quickly escaped from Hyunjin's arms.

"Thank you." She cleared her throat and straightened her clothes. "Um y-yeah no problem." It was silence for a few moments until Y/n spoke up. "So...you mentioned you have picnics here?"

He looked up at her and grinned.

-

In the last few hours they went to play at an arcade and went to a market to pick a few things for the picnic then rode back to the underground platform by the river just in time to watch the sunset.

"The guys and I like to come here because it's very peaceful. We eat as we watch the sunset go down, then lay underneath the stars feeling the night breeze." Hyunjin explained as he smiled in the distance.

"If this is the guys thing, then why did you bring me here?" Y/n asks. "I don't know but I just felt like I wanted to share this with you as well." He looked at her.

As Hyunjin went to grab a blanket from the compartment of his motorcycle, Y/n noticed something on the side of a pillar.

There was 8 different initials and one big 'SKZ' scratched into it. She remembered Felix mentioning that him and his friends go by Stray Kids or SKZ for short.

She was happy that he made 7 of the closest friends when she wasn't around. Felix was a very shy kid and the only friend he could talk and open up to was his sister, Y/n. And because she went to that boarding school he was lonely but luckily he found himself brothers.

"I have everything set up." She turned around as she sees Hyunjin sitting on the blanket with the food laid out ready to be eaten.

She chuckled as she sat right next to him.

Then the rest just played through.

They talked as they enjoyed the food. Watched the sunset go down. Laid underneath the stars and neither of them noticed that their hands were grazing against each other.

Then before the clock hit 10pm he dropped her off home and went on his way.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter filled with Hyunjin x Y/n moments hehe)

Tell me do you guys like...

Hyunjin x Y/n

or

Jisung x Y/n

Either way she will end up with Hyunjin because this is a Hyunjin ff lol.