Author's Note

Hey guys, you're beloved Author here 😌! So I hope y'all enjoyed the book! I remember getting this idea and telling my friend I had to do it. I love Sunaosa so fucking much and they have my heart. Please don't get mad at me for the ending because I'm here to tell some news and updates about my writing and all.

So first, this isn't the end to their story. I will work on a second book soon but not now. Y'all will have to wait so I'm sorry! The sequel will be about them rebuilding their relationship and much less angst because this first book was angst heavy and I'm sorry for that! Oh, it will also include memories from when they were together since you didn't get to see much of their relationship in this story.

Second, since I finished this book, I'm actually gonna work on another project. It's going to be a one shot IwaOi story! I'll probably end up posting it on Ao3 so stay tuned! I'll maybe post it here too. I'll make sure to update y'all once it's finished and published.

Last, I'm actually in school right now so I don't have as much time as I want so please be patient with the stories! I also have an editing account on instagram that I have to be active on so I'm actually busy. If ya wanna check out my editing account it's @osaamiya !! I'm actually planning to make a Sunaosa edit based on this story.

Don't forget to check out my friend and I's other story, "Rubatosis". We really appreciate all the love and support we receive. We actually stayed up late just talking about the course of the story so please check it out!

Anyways, thank you again for all the support and stay tuned!