Moving to Hawaii

Venus' POV
I can't believe that me and my two best friends moved to Hawaii. "Is that the last box?" Sirena asked. "Yes." Me and Alana say in unison. "You guys want to go for a swim?" I ask. They nod their heads, you see the thing is me, Alana,and Sirena are mermaids. But when we got to the beach there were 5 super hot boys over there, WAIT VENUS FOCUS. Hey
Look at the duck over there, I wanna learn how to ride a horse or maybe I can get a sea horse but what if they don't like me. "We should go over their an say hi." Sirena says. "Or we can walk over their sexily." I say. "Ugh! Ok fine." Sirena groans. I just walk over their in a sexy walk, I am so cheeky I know. I get to another part to the beach and set my stuff down. Then the two slow pokes finally come over to where I am.

Then a boy with brown curly hair and a boy with dark brown hair that was in a quiff came over to us. "Hello I'm Harry." curly said i mean Harry said. "And I'm Zayn." The other one said. They looked really familiar. "OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT YOUR ONE DIRECTION." Sirena yelled in my ear. "And I think that I'm deaf in my right ear." I said. "Yes we are." Zayn said. "I'm going for a swim." I announced winking at Zayn. I went into the water and after 10 seconds my tail popped.

And I swam to mako islands I saw a few fish along the ride. But then something sparkling caught my eyes and I swam to it.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this book plz vote and comment