1

I woke up today because I have school and I have to be there before 8:15 am. I took and shower, when I got out I put this on with white vans and brushed my teeth. I put on some rings and my favorite necklace. I put on one of my special ring ming my granny gave me before she passed.

I grabbed my book bag and my keys and told my mom by and walk out to my car

I grabbed my book bag and my keys and told my mom by and walk out to my car. This is what my car looks like without the flag and the dog.

I looked at my phone before I started the car and Quinton had text me

*The Messages*
Baby Q💋: Hey can you pick me up for school please I don't want to be late
Me: Ofc I will be there in ten
Baby Q💋: Okay see you then princess also I have coffee made for you
Me: Awe thank you bubs you know me so well🤍
Baby Q💋: Well I would hope so ive only known you for i don't know 12 years
Me: Oh shush

I started my car and before I pulled out of the driveway I realized I was missing something. Madison! I pulled back into the driveway and walked back inside. "Mads I need you to hurry up I have to go get Quinton." She ran down the stairs and grabbed a banana off the counter.

"I'll sit in the back so you can sit by Quinton because you like him." She said in a flirty tone.

"Mads I don't like him and you know that. Me and Quinton are just friends." I pulled into Quintons driveway and walked up to his front door.

I walked into the house and walked up to Quintons room. He was changing and didn't have a shirt on, I quickly covered my eyes. "I am so sorry I should have knocked. Omg I am so stupid."

"It's okay you are not stupid it was a mistake it's okay." He lifted my chin up to look at him and I got butterflies in my stomach.

He got in the driver seat of my car and I got in the passenger seat. He started the car and put his hand on my thigh. "Hey stupid can you not put your hand on my thigh please." He grabbed my leg tighter and I just giggled.

"Hey princess what if I like having my hand on your thigh?" Mads just sat in the back seat laughing at out conversation.

Quinton pulled into the parking lot of the school and I got out and walked in with Quinton, and Mads went to find Nessa. I walk to my locker and Nessa and Mads walk up after me.

"So what are you two love birds up to?" Nessa asked as she nudged my shoulder.

"Why do you have to call us love birds like we are dating? We aren't okay we are just friends." I was kind of frustrated but Quinton looked really sad.

I know that Quinton likes but me and him have never really discussed our feelings. I mean I do really like him but I don't know how it would turn out. I scooted closer to Quinton and grabbed his hands and interlocked our finger. All he did was look down at me and smile. Gxd I love his smile so much. I thought to myself.

Quinton put his arm around me and I shut my locker. Quinton and I walk to our first class and sat beside each other. "This is boring lets get out of here." I whispered to him.

"I was thinking the same thing let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the class.

I walked to Mads and Nessa's class room. I looked into the window of the door and Nessa looked and me. Nessa and Mads came out of the class and the four of us walked to my car.

Quinton got in the driver seat and I was in the passenger seat. Nessa and Mads were in the back seat with the book bags. Quinton put his hand on my thigh again and I put my hand on his and interlocked our fingers again.

We made it to the house and Jaden was standing in the living room talking to my mom. I ran and gave him a big hug. "Bubba what are you doing here?"

"Well I was talking to mom and the guys and I want you to move into the Sway house." He said hugging me back.

"Jaden I am going to have to think about it because I have school and Quinton and the girls. I don't want to leave them."

"Anna if you want to go to the house with Jaden I am perfectly okay with that we can work it out. This is a great opportunity for you." Quinton says pulling me into a hug.

I looked up at Quinton and my eyes started tearing up because I knew that if I left him I wouldn't be able to function. This is my home, Quinton is my home.

I ran to my room and Quinton ran after me. He stood in my doorway as I sat on the bed crying into a pillow. He came and sat down on the bed beside me and pulled me into his chest. "Hey look princess if you don't want to go I will stay with you."

"But that's the thing Quinton I want to go but I know that if I go I won't function. Because I won't have my home, I won't have you." He hugged me tighter and I just cried even more I hated him seeing me like this and I know he hated it too.

"Hey hey look at me it's okay please stop crying. I hate seeing you like this." He moves my chin up so I would look at him. "This isn't like you, hey please stop."

"Quinton I cant I-." He cut me off and kissed me. I wasn't expecting it, but I didn't fight it. I just kissed him back. His hands cuffed my checks and the kiss got deeper.

We were kissing for about five minutes. He pulled away and laid back on my bed. I turned on Suite life of Zack and Cody. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled up next to him. He played with my hair and I slowly feel asleep.

^1082 Words^