6 pt.2

My phone buzzed so I checked it and it was a text from Nick.

*The messages*
Nick😎: Hey do you and the boys mind if I come to the house for a little bit?
Anna: No of course you can come.
Nick😎: Okay i'm going to stop by chick fil a do any of you want anything?
Anna: We just were about to order so I will tell Anthony to make it carry out.
Nick😎: Okay I will pick that up for you and will be there in about 20 minutes.
Anna: Okay thank you I will see you soon.

I looked back up from my phone and Anthony was on the call ordering the post mates. "Anthony you need to cancel the order and do a pick up order."

"Why do I need to do that?" Anthony the call on hold and looked at me.

"Because Nick is going to pick it up because he is getting food and coming over."

"Okay." He canceled the order and did a pick up order.

***

Nick picked up the food and head back to the house. He made it back to the house after about an hour. We all ate and watched some tv for a little while. Nessa also stopped by the house for a little while.

N=Nick
A=Anna
An=Anthony
J=Josh
Ja=Jaden
B=Bryce
Bl=Blake
No=Noah
Q=Quinton
M=Maddie
K=Kio
G=Griffin
Ne=Nessa

^The Conversation^
J: Do any of you want to film a teatok video with me?
Ne: Not right now
A: I will.
B: Me too.
A: Quinton do you want to film with us?
Q: Yeah i'm coming.

*The Video*
J/B: Yo what is up guys. *screaming mumbling*
J: Welcome back to tea talk we have a new guest today...   Quinton.
B: What about Anna?
J: Oh yeah and Anna is here. *He looked at her and mumbled that* A lot of shit went down.
B: A lot of shit went down.
J: Like didn't I just post on friday, so it hasn't been that long since anything yeah last tea talk there is a lot of stuff to talk about. Quinton your one of the things to talk about.
B: You are.
Q: I am.
J: Because I actually saw this video of the boys getting lit at a party I guess someone posted it. Let's look at it. *Watching the video*
B: Who were you beating up? And why were you beating them up?
A: Yeah Quinton who was it?
Q: It was Payton Moormeier and he was getting all touchy with Anna and she told him to stop and he was going to hit her but I punched him before he could hit her.
J: Oh see I wasn't down stairs when all of this happened so I didn't really know what happened. But next we have ms Anna to talk about but also going along with the party. Someone posted a video so let's look at that shall we? *Watching the video*
B: Woah Anna what is going on here?
J: Yeah who is that trying to kiss you?
A: *Hits the back of Quintons head*
Q: Ow what was that for?
A: For getting is on Tea Tok. But that was Quinton.
J: Wait a minute, hold on what is going on between you two?
Q: For any of you guys that didn't already know me and Anna are dating.
Ne: I want to be in the video. Anna scoot over and let me sit by Josh.
A: Just have my seat, i'll sit on the floor in front of Quinton.
J: So we have a new guest...    Nessa and we have rearranged our seats.
Q: *Played with Anna's hair while the video goes on*
J: So Bryce now I think we have to go on with Braddison.
B: What who's Braddison? Nah i'm just kidding but there is nothing going on between me and Addison.
J: Is that really true, let's look at Hollywood Fix to see what is really going on. *Watching the video*
A: So if there is nothing going on between the two of you then why did you tell him that the two of you are more than friends.
B: Um was I drunk? I'm joking because we have come to the conclusion that we want to be more than friends but just not yet.
Q: So uh Josh what's going on between you and Nessa? *After the breakup*
J: Um nothing.
Q: That's not what I saw on the Hollywood Fix Yesterday. *Watching the video* Why did you and Nessa come out of the Hype House holding hands then?
J: Friendship rocks. But anyways guys so that is it for today's video. I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you next time on Tea talk.
*Stopped recording*