17

My alarm went off and it's 4:30 am. I got up and took a shower, did my morning routine, and got dressed into this.

I woke up the boys because we have to leave by 5:30 to leave for the flight

I woke up the boys because we have to leave by 5:30 to leave for the flight. We walked to the kitchen and I opened the fridge and got some of Karl's fruit and him and I shared it. Quinton looked at Karl and I and rolled his eyes and I don't know why.

[Time Skip to the flight]
Quinton hasn't really talked to me the whole time we've been on the plane and he didn't talk to me in the car. I tried to hold his hand but he pulled away from me. "Quinton what is wrong?" I asked him.

Quinton looked at me and had tears in his eyes. "I just feel like you don't love me anymore."

"Awe baby why would you think that?"

"Because the whole time we were with Karl he was flirting with you and I feel like you like him and not me."

"Baby no I love you and only you. Karl and I haven't seen each other in years. I'm sorry if you felt that way."

"I guess I just got a little jealous and i'm sorry for not talking to you in the car or the whole time we've been on the plane."

"It's okay bubs. I love you."

"I love you more princess." Quinton kissed and me and I cuddled into his side.

[Fast forward to when they are at Sway]
I grabbed my bag out of the car and took it on the house. Kio ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around. "I see someone in this house missed me." I say and laughed.

Bryce ran down the stairs and hugged me, "Anna your back."

"Not for long just stopped by so Quinton can get some clothes."

"Why can't you stay?"

"Because I have a house that I live in. Bryce I don't live here anymore."

"Yes Anna I know that i'm not dumb obviously."

After I talked to Bryce for a little longer, Quinton pulled me up to his room and I sat on his bed. Then Bear ran in the room and jumped on me.

@ annahossler