2

*Quintons POV*
I wake up around 7:50 and get out of the bed and look for my shoes. "Shit."

"Quinton are you, okay what's wrong?" Anna looked so peaceful and I woke her up, great.

"Sorry I woke you up but we slept in late and I can't find my shoes." I ran my hands through my hair.

"Hey bebe calm down it's Saturday we didn't sleep in late. So can you stop freaking out and come lay back down please." She turned back over and covered back up.

"Are you sure it's Saturday, because I don't want to be late."

"Yes Quinton if it was Friday my mom would have already woken us up. But she hasn't came up here yet." I laid back down on the bed by her and fell asleep.

                                   ***
*Anna's POV*
I was half asleep when I heard the door open and footsteps on the floor. Josh jumped on top of me and cheer like a five year old. "Anna wake up, wake up we have to get you packed."

"What the hell josh I was trying to sleep and what do you mean I need to pack?" I asked sitting up on the bed.

"Quinton didn't tell you? We are all moving to La and you and Quinton are moving into the house."

"Fuck I forgot to tell you the boys and the manager offered me a spot in the house." I looked at Quinton with frustration in my eyes.

"You know what fine I will move in but I need to make sure it's okay with my mom." I got up out of my bed and walked into the kitchen.

I mom was sitting at the island on her phone eating some fruit. I grab the pancake mix out of the pantry and make the mix. I turn on the stove and make the pancakes. "Boys and Maddie and Nessa breakfast is ready." They all ran down to the kitchen and we ate breakfast.

After everyone was done eating we all go out to the pool and go swimming. We swam for a couple hours and took pictures then we came inside and started packing my things.

@ annahossler

                                  ◼️▪️▪️

                                  ◼️▪️▪️