5

I wake up around 6:30 am. I take a shower and get dressed into this.

I walked back to my room and surprisingly Quinton was awake

I walked back to my room and surprisingly Quinton was awake. I laid back on the bed beside Quinton and I had hundreds of notifications. I had several messages from the 'girl talk💅🏻💋' group chat.

*Girl Talk 💅🏻💋*
Avani🤡: What the hell happened last night at the party?
Blake™️: I wasn't there so can someone catch me up please?
Mads💕: Okay there was a party at Sway last night and there was a fight and two people were caught being over friendly and its all over the internet now.
Blake™️: Well shit this isn't good
Griff 🩺: Anna would you like to say anything about the topic right now?
Dixie💋: Griffin leave her alone she is probably trying to figure this out. Right?
Quinton🥺: You guys stop okay this is my fault and I am going to fix it. So please stop getting mad at Anna she didn't do anything wrong.
Griffin🩺: Why should you be fixing anything other than you fighting Payton?
Blake™️: Everyone just meet us at the Sway house it would be a whole lot easier if we did this in person.
Avani🤡: True
Mads💕: Okay I will be there in 10-15 minutes
Anna🥱: Please don't be mad at me I am trying to figure all of this out that's why I haven't been texting.
Nessa🥰: We aren't mad at you we are just concerned because we know what the fan base can do to a person.
Quinton🥺: When you get here just come up to my room. It's up the stairs and the second room on the right.

Blake walked into the room because he was already at the house obviously. I started pacing around the room and Blake sat on the bed. "Guys I don't know what to do this is all new to me, and Quinton I don't want you to get in trouble for getting in a fight with Payton."

Quinton grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. "Look princess everything is going to be okay we are going to figure this out." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.

I heard the doorbell ring and a few minutes later Anthony walked up with Nessa. "You have a special delivery." Nessa playfully hit him and he walked back downstairs. I got out of Quintons arms and I ran to Nesssa and hugged her. "Hi babes, how are you?" she asked and I walked back over to Quinton.

"Ehh not so good, i'm freaking out a little bit."

"I'm sorry but don't feel bad we have all had something like this happen to us in the past so it's not just you."

Kio knocked on the door and said "Your package has arrived to the party room," and Avani and Mads walked in. It went on like this until everyone was there.

G=Griffin, A=Anna, M=Mads, V=Avani(Vani), B=Blake, Q=Quinton, N=Nessa, and D=Dixie

A: Guys what do I need to do i've been freaking out all morning?
B: Okay first you can start by calming down.
N: So first I think you need to tell us what happened at the party.
A: So everyone that I knew was showing up, actually Avani I think you need to tell us why you ran after Payton.
V: I ran after Payton to talk to him.
G: Ok and?
V: He said the only reason that he came was because Bryce invited him and he didn't know that you were going to be there. He also said that he only did what he did bc he wanted more clout and to get Quinton in trouble so y'all would break up.
A: How does he know that me and Quinton are dating? We haven't gone official on social media.
N: Well we need to come up with a plan to make all of this go away.
M: I think we should all unfollow Payton on everything and go live on instagram or tiktok.