3

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache and looked over at Quinton and he had his shirt off. I walk to the bathroom and realized the only thing I had on was Quintons hoodie.

^The hoodie I was wearing^ "Shit," I splashed water in my face trying to wake up

"Shit," I splashed water in my face trying to wake up. "This can't be good." Quinton walked into the bathroom and hugged me from behind.

"What's the matter baby?" I looked at Quinton stomach and he had hickies going from his chest to his abs.

"Please tell me that we didn't do anything last night?"

"No all we did was kiss and it got a little heated as you can see. We wouldn't do that unless I had your truthful consent."

"Okay that's good and thank you."

"Of course princess." He kissed my check and walked out of the room. Guessing he went downstairs I put on my 'stop looking at my dick' sweatpants and a bra under Quintons hoodie.

I walked downstairs and there was a very bad stench. "Please tell me y'all didn't have drugs in this house last night." I looked at Jaden, Josh, and bryce.

"Okay then we won't tell you that." Bryce said in a smart voice.

"Hey don't get smart with me mister. I'm not in the mood."

"Loose your attitude and don't be such a bitch." Jaden said a little mad.

"Excuse me didn't talk to me like that just because your still drunk. It's not my fault you drank more than I told you, you could have, and not only that the three of you got high too." The guys all looked at me like I was crazy and I went and sat on the couch by anthony and Quinton.

"So what did you two crazy kids do last night?" Anthony asked Quinton and I.

"I don't really know I blacked out last night from the White Claws." I laid my head on Quintons shoulder.

"Kind if looks like something happened last night." Anthony pointed at the mark on my neck.

"Oh yeah I remember that but I am going to go get cleaned up then Quinton do you want to make some Tiktoks?"

"Yes I would love too." I stood up off the couch and kissed his cheek and walked to my room.