13

*Jadens Pov*
Today is the day that I am telling everyone that Josh and I are moving out of the house. Kio and Griffin are moving out in a month or so. But Josh and I have been talking about it and we are moving out within a week.

I walked to Anna's room and knocked on the door, Quinton told me to come in. I walked in and Anna was still asleep and Quinton was on his phone. "Hey Quin, when Anna wakes u can you tell her I need to talk to her please?"

"Yeah I can she'll probably be up in a few minutes." Quinton went back to looking at his phone and I left the room.

I think I am going to tell everyone after I tell Anna because she needs to know first.

*Annas Pov*
I woke up around 8:30 am, Quinton was already awake, which was a little weird because I always wake up before him. I kissed Quintons check and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I changed into this with my air force ones, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did a light makeup look

I changed into this with my air force ones, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did a light makeup look. I walked back in the room and Quinton was still laying on the bed. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Good morning baby."

"Good morning princess," I let go of Quinton and started to walk towards the door. "Oh I almost forgot, Jaden wants to talk to you."

I walked to Jadens room and knocked on the door. He told me to come in so I opened the door and sat on his bed. "So what did you need to talk to me about?"

"Oh so Josh and I have been thinking and we are going to move out." He sat down on the bed beside me.

"WHAT!! When?" I was freaking out because I don't know if Jaden left if I was going to stay or not.

"In the next week or two, please don't be mad."

"No i'm not mad I just don't understand why you waited this long to tell me."

"I haven't told any of the other guys, I was waiting to tell them until after I told you."

"Okay well when you leave, where am I going to go?"

"You can stay here we are just going to be down the street."

"Okay that's fine, when are you going to tell the boys?"

"Now I guess can you tell them to come to the living room please."

"Yeah i'm going to the kitchen anyways." I walked to the kitchen and stopped by all the boys rooms and they all went to the living room.

*The Conversation*
Ja: Okay since everyone is down here, Josh and I have and announcement to make.
B: Your not gay are you?
J: No Bryce we aren't gay, we are moving out.
K: I also have an announcement, I also am moving out.
B: You guys are leaving me?
Ja: I think it's for the best.
A: *My phone started buzzing. I looked and it and it was madi.* May I be excused, I have to take this.

Incoming facetime call: Madi💋
Madi
Anna

Hey girly
Hey how are you?
Good, so I have a question
Okay go ahead
So I am starting a house with some other girls. Would you like to join the house?
Yeah of course I would love to. Do you have a name for the house yet?
Not a content house but it's going you, me, cynthia, d-
Cynthia?
Yeah why
Me and her aren't on the best terms
Oh well maybe this house will be good for the two of you. But back to what I was saying me you devyn cynthia lauren and ava
Last names?
You'll know when you get here but you have a week to move in
Okay well I probably should go before the boys get mad at me
Okay byeeee love ya
Bye love ya too

I walked back in the living room and all of the boys were being loud as usual. I sat back down on the couch by Quinton, he put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. Anthony hit my leg messing around and I hit him harder than he hit me.

"Ouch! I was just playing." Anthony grabbed his arm and started rubbing.

"Oh quit being to dramatic, I didn't hit you that hard."

"Anna I will hit you again."

"Okay and I will press charges, try me bitch."

"ANNA!!" Jaden snapped at me, he does t like me cussing. He says i'm to young but whatever.

"Sorry Jay," I cuddled back up into Quintons side and fell asleep.

[Time Skip 7 Hours]
I woke and Quinton had shift to get more comfortable and fell asleep too. The boys were outside I think. I turned a movie on and watched it till Quinton woke up.

Quinton is now awake and it is 30 minutes later. The guys and I planned to go out to eat so I went and changed into this.

Quinton got changed and we met all the boys downstairs

Quinton got changed and we met all the boys downstairs. We are meeting the girl at the restaurant so they can eat with us.
My car: Quinton, Me, Jaden, Bryce, Anthony
Josh's car: Josh, Griffin, Kio, Blake, Noah

We made it to the restaurant after 45 minutes because there was traffic. The girls aren't here yet so we have to wait on them. Nick showed up too, I don't know who invited him but probably Bryce.

The girls made it and we sat down at the table. I sat beside Quinton and Josh. We ate our food and went to the beach. I was sitting on my towel and the next thing I know I was thrown into the water. I come back up to the surface and see Quinton. "Why do you always have to do this to me?"

"Because I love you princess," He tried to kiss me but I swerved away and walked back to my towel. "Okay Anna have fun sleeping on the couch."

"How am I going to sleep on the couch, it's my room."

"Um no it was my room first."

"Quinton i'm not sleeping on the couch."

"Fine but that was mean. You meany."

"Oh my gxd, why do you have to act like a child all the time!"

"Because you love me." He walked over to me and sat beside me.

"Your right, I do love you." I laid my head on his legs.

We stayed at the for 4 more hours then went back to the house. I took a shower then Quinton took one. I turned on a movie and Quinton laid down beside me. He laid his head on my chest and I played with his hair and we both fell asleep.

^1152 Words^