6 pt. 1

I wake up and shower, then I put this on.

I walked back into the room and Quinton was still asleep

I walked back into the room and Quinton was still asleep. I decided that I was going to go check on Kio, I got to his room and knocked on his door. I opened the door and walked in at sat at the end of Kio's bed. "Hey kio, how are you holding up?"

"Eh still kind of sad about everything that happened."

"Hey look at me everything is going to get better. You don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you, all of us are here."

"Thank you Anna that means a lot."

"Of course, well I am going to go check on Jaden." I walked to Jadens room and Bryce and Josh were in there too.

I knocked on the door and Jaden told me to come in and Anthony walked in behind me.

J= Josh
Ja= Jaden
A= Anna
An= Anthony
B=Bryce

*The Conversation*
J: Oh look a tiny person
A: Oh look an asshole
An: Hey bitches
Ja: Hey woah watch you language Anna
A: Sorry Jay
Ja: It's okay what do you need?
A: I was wondering if we were doing anything today
B: We are but it's a surprise
A: Come on you guys, you know I hate surprises.
J: Oh it sucks to be tiny and hate surprises doesn't it?
?: *knocked on the door* Can I come in?
Ja: Yes
N: Hey what time is that guy coming over?
B: He said he was 45 minutes away about 30 minutes ago
A: What guy?
An: You'll see in a little bit
J: We need to go clear out an area for him so he can set up his equipment
A: Okay while the five of you do that i'm going to go check on Quinton
B: Okay have fun

I walked out of the room and walked to my room. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was... Blake.

"Oh my bad are you okay?" He grabbed my hand and helped me regain my balance.

"Yeah i'm okay, Blake how are you feeling?"

"Ehh I have a little bit of a headache. I was on the way to the kitchen."

"Okay I have some Ibuprofen in my bathroom if you need some."

"Yeah that would help." The two of us walked to my room.

Quinton was still asleep, so I told Blake to wait outside of the room. I got the medicine and gave it to Blake and he walked back to his room.

I walked over to the side of the bed that Quinton was on and kissed his forehead. I started to walk away but he grabbed my hand. "Yes mr sleepyhead?"

"Can you come cuddle with me for a few minutes? Pleaseee"

"Quin you need to get out of bed."