8

Anthony began driving again and we had about 8 more hours until he go to the cruise port. Jaden looked back at me, Josh and Quinton and had a mad look on his face. "Josh why are you cheating on me. We're over." Jaden started fake crying.

"Jaden no don't do that." Josh grabbed the back of Jadens seat started fake crying too.

"Oh my gxd the two of you are unbelievable, and both of you are getting on my nerves." I said trying to get comfortable again.

"Oh shut up Anna. It's not your birthday anymore so your not important." Josh looked at me and was mad.

"Ugh Josh why do you have to be so mean?" I laid my head back on Quintons chest.

"Can all of you shut up please i'm trying to focus on the road." Anthony sounded frustrated.

"Yes sorry Anthony," I covered back up with the blanket and I still couldn't get comfortable. "Josh can you sit in the floor?"

"Ugh no why?"

"Because since you wanted to sit back here I can't get comfortable. So you get to sit in the floor."

"Um no I don't want to sit in the floor."

"Okay then do you want to sit with Jaden?"

"Um Anna I don't think so." Jaden put his airpods in and turned on a movie.

"Welp there you go Josh, now sit in the floor." Josh sat in the floor and I stretched out and got comfortable. Quinton stretched out too and laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair and we both fell asleep.

***

I wake up and we are stopped at a gas station. "Jaden where are we?" I sat up in the seat and Quinton woke up.

"We are at a gas station, Josh and Nessa are going to switch with Anthony and Avani." Jaden got out and was about to walk inside the gas station.

"Wait Jaden can you get me a watermelon red bull please?" Jaden walked in and after a few minutes everyone walked out.

Josh and Nessa got in the front and everyone got in there seats. Josh pulled out of the gas station and started driving. I turned on 'That 70's Show' and me and Quinton watched in for a little while.

"Okay miss Anna we have two hours of the drive left." Josh says as he continued to drive.

"What did you say Josh?" I paused the show so I could hear Josh.

"We have two hours left you idiot." Anthony had his phone out so he could record my reaction.

"Oh Anthony shut up that's why no one likes you. Kisses." I blew a kiss to the camera and turned my show back on.

It was two hours later and we pulled into a driveway to a really nice house.