15

I just woke up and it is 8:30 am, today is moving day so I am pretty excited. I took a shower, did my morning routine and put this outfit on.

I wanted to be in comfy clothes because I was doing to be moving around a lot

I wanted to be in comfy clothes because I was doing to be moving around a lot. I walked back in the room and Quinton was gone. I walked downstairs to the living room and all of the boys were down there.

"Anna I like your outfit." Josh said as he hugged me.

"Thanks I like it too." I went to the fridge and grabbed some fruit.

"Is your head okay?" Bryce sat down at the island beside me.

"Yeah I guess but i'm still not talking to you."

"Why i'm sorry and it's not completely my fault."

"And how is that plus I don't even know why you and Kio were fighting."

"Kio and I were fighting because I was flirting with Olivia at a party and I kissed her and broke bro code."

"Wow that's it?"

"Yeah."

"I thought it would be something else, Quinton can you come here please?"

Quinton walked over to me. "What do you need princess?"

"I want a hug because you came down here without me." Quinton gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and then sat back down on the couch.

After I was done eating the fruit I put what I didn't eat back in the fridge. I walked over to the couch where Quinton was and laid my lead on his lap. He played with my hair and I scrolled through tiktok.

*Karls Pov (He is going to be 19 in this story)*
So Jimmy(aka mr. beast) is doing a challenge and I am going to text Anna and see if she wants to be apart of it. I have known Anna for a few years since they moved to Tennessee. I have recently moved away to north carolina and then met everyone that are all of mr. beast' videos.

Karl 👾
Hey Anna, how are you doing?

Anna 🥱
Omg Karl hi, i'm doing good. How are you?