PROLOGUE

Once upon a time, somewhere in space, there's a star that shines through the darkness. It has sparkling blue light and it's flares made from blue flames. One day, the star shapeshifted into a gigantic spirit beast. With a pair of mystic blue coloured wings. Around her neck, there was a chain of blue spheres. Between her eyes, there's a diamond shape crystal with two lace ribbons made from blue flames. Her eyes like a pair of jewels. That spirit was known as the blue phoenix.

The blue phoenix flew through the space. Then, she found a new world far far away from our solar system. World where the mountains stood up full of mighty, rivers flow on a green landscape, trees and flowers spread all over. The scenery like a sacred places from heaven. But there is one thing missing on that realm. There is no living being. So, the blue phoenix decided that she will live there.

 So, the blue phoenix decided that she will live there

She spread her wings. Then sparks of light float all over the world. Slowly, the sparks formed into blue orbs. Suddenly, a little crack appeared on the orbs. Bit by bit, the cracks getting bigger. Hatch open. Spirit beasts came out from them like baby birds hatched from their eggs. From that on spirits were born.

There were a lot of spirit beings with various species. They were live in different regions. The regions were split by huge canyons. Some of them made packs and some of them just live independently. The blue phoenix tried to make them live in order. So, she decided to choose the leader in every regions and rule over the spirits living on that territory.

In one of the regions, there were five dragons. The eldest, gold dragon, then black dragon, red dragon, white dragon and the youngest of them all blue dragon. They were the only dragon tribe, so they made a pack together. As the eldest dragon, the gold dragon burdened by duties of a region's leader. The other four support him. The black dragon love the night sky. He often take care the spirits at night. The red dragon, he is a very cunning dragon but reliable. He always hang out on the edge of the canyons. His duty is to protect the border. The white dragon, a dragon who adores the sky of the day. He was the one who monitor the spirit up in the sky. The youngest dragon, the blue dragon was different from them.

He knew because he was the youngest, he was protected by his brothers. But, he realize one thing. His elder brothers were lack of socialization with the spirits in the region. He knew sometimes they misunderstood the situation of the spirits. It's not how it seems. So, he was the one who keep the peace of the region by socializing. Even though it was tiring, but he enjoyed it. Helped others, talking together, gathering detail information, he likes them all. However, he didn't know that the mother of spirits watched him from far away. She very pleased by the blue dragon's action and she wanted him to meet her.

The blue dragon answer his mother's call. Of course, as a child he talked about how his life with his elder brothers. She chuckled by looking at him. She said she wanted to grant his wish for him. Such gift from his mother, he was shocked. But, he won't refuse the offer. So he said,

"I want to be the one who united all the regions. So everyone can live with laughter. Not as a supreme leader, but as a guardian like you mother"