Sofia Castillio - Nico and Hazel

Word Count: 1026

A/N: I don't know why but I picture Percy to be kind of like Scooby Doo in this way.........

Me:  Percy, say the disclaimer. 

Percy:  Nope! 

Me:  Will you do it for a blue cookie? * Waves cookie in the air *

Percy:Hesitates but shakes his head no *

Me:  Will you do it for two blue cookies?

Percy:  She doesn't own us!!! Now give me my cookies!

Sophia's POV:

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring loudly, shaking me out of my dreams. Still groggy from sleep, I walked to my closet and pulled out my outfit for today. A black tank top, distressed jeans and a pair of black sneakers. 

After brushing out my chocolate curls and putting on some blush and mascara to compliment my olive skin tone and obsidian eyes, I started my walk to school, knowing full well that I was already late. And at Acadia High, being late has consequences, especially if your principal absolutely hates you. 

Walking up to the school doors, I crossed my fingers behind my back, praying that if there was a god of angry and cruel principals for her to help me survive the morning. 

But I had no such luck.

Standing in front of me when I opened the school doors was none other than Ms. Hernandaz, my evil principal.

" Ahhhh, Ms. Castillio " She drawled, a wicked grin spreading across her face, " I was going to ask someone else to do it but since you're already here, there's two new students that need a tour and I hear they're an-  interesting  bunch" 

She then paused for a moment before saying " Well, Tata!" and turning on her heel, the sound of her footsteps echoing through the corridor.

I sighed and headed for the office.

When I got there two people were sitting in the cheap plastic chairs in front of the administration desk. The first boy had pale olive skin, dark brown hair that fell into his eyes and obsidian eyes. He looked like a boy version of well- ME.  The girl sitting to his right had curly cinnamon coloured  hair and bright gold eyes. 

" Hi, my names Hazel"  The girl said shooting me a smile " And this is my brother Nico"

I smiled back at her. " My names Sophia"

As I gave them a tour through the school, I noticed Nico shooting me pained but confused glances.

" I swear Hazel" Nico whispered, pain flashing in his eyes " Her life force it's so familiar, it's almost like....."

I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation but the Italian's words left me confused. What were they talking about? What would cause him so much grief?

~ Time Skip: Three weeks later ~

Nico, Hazel and I became great friends. Even though we had only known each other for a short amount of time, we hung out together almost every day but I always noticed the weary and pained glances Nico always shot at me. I had asked Hazel about it once and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

" You remind him of his sister, she died when he was younger"

Today Nico came in looking more upset than usual.

" What's wrong?" I asked him gently

He drew in a breath. " Today's the day my sister, Bianca di Angelo, died" A grief stricken expression overcame his face and his eyes glistened with unshed tears.

But his expression was not what I was focused on. As soon as he said the name of his sister, memories flooded through my brain. 

I groaned and clutched my head in my hands. I saw growing up with Nico, Zeus killing my mother, The Lotus Casino, learning I was a half-blood, joining the hunters, a giant robot then-

Elysium 

That's who I was. My name is Bianca Di Angelo, daughter of Hades.

" Sophia" I heard Hazel's soft voice calling.

I opened my eyes and realized I had passed out. Standing over me was Hazel and Nico. 

Oh Gods, Nico!  I thought.

Without hesitation, I threw my arms around my little brother.

" Mi sei mancato fratellino" I whispered into his hair

" Bia?" He asked softly

" Sì mio piccolo soldato, sono tornato"  I whispered back

" Bia!" He exclaimed, hugging me tighter

" C-cant breath" I stammered, this time in English.

We pulled away to see a grinning Hades who had just flashed in.

"  You knew that she was Bianca's reincarnation and you didn't tell me" Nico yelled

Hades sighed 

" When I learned that Bianca was trying for re-birth, I knew that I couldn't lose her- not again. So I found a loop hole in the ancient laws that allowed me to restore her memories, if she came in contact with anyone from her former life. "

Just then a shy looking Hazel stepped out from behind my dad.

" I'm a daughter of Pluto, I guess that makes us half-sisters? I always wanted a sister" She said, more to herself than to me.

Hazel then threw her arms around me and I hugged my sister back. Wow, my sister.   Hades and Nico joined in on our hug and not long after The Lord Of The Underworld and the children of the dead were crying. 

Not something you see every day.

" la mia famiglia " I whispered

And..... CUT!  That's the end of my chapter dedicated to the children of Hades/Pluto. They are honestly my favourite sibling relationship in the whole PJO universe and I feel like Hazel and Bianca would be really good friends. I know I say this a lot but please watch the tribute above. It is so beautiful and represents the connection between Nico and his sisters.

QOTD:

1. Percy was expelled from six schools in six years. True or false?

2. How old was Annabeth when she ran away?

3. What did Piper steal to get her father's attention?

AND......

4. Where is the Lotus Hotel?

That's it for today! Vote, Comment and Stay Safe!

- Daughter Of Athena 8527 <3