39. Everything is about to go Epic!

"If it isn't about Kaylan trying to kill you, what else would it be?".

Nick's POV

She pushed me down on my study seat, as she climbed on top of me. She wore the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen. My hands go around her waist and her ass, as she slowly unbuttons my shirt.

I couldn't help but admire her features, her curly waist length dark hair, her chocolate brown eyes, her perfectly shaped lips...

Damn! Kaylan Evans was blessed!

God definitely took time in creating her.

My shirt was off now, then her long nails reach out for my abs. I could bet she got more wet at the sight of my abs.

She leans on me and places a feather light kiss on my lips before biting it in a tease then seductively licking her lips as she looks at me.

She's still that cock teaser! I was real hard now.

I hold her firmly as I carried her up, with her legs wrapped around me and then moved over to my king sized bed and laid her softly on it. We've been in my bedroom all along.

Her lips were red with a tempting smile on it.

I pull down my sweatpants in a hast and now my boxer was really tight with my bulging erection.

Her body curves was so appealing and fuckin' hell, Kaylan looked like a beautiful sin right now, and no one would think twice before committing.

She ain't even naked yet!

She part her legs alittle bit and I could hear it screaming my name to get inside her. This was the perfect seduction.

I lay softly on top of her, as I kiss every part of her gorgeous body, she had a gracious scent.

Oh my Kaylan! How long I have missed you.

She let out a soft moan and I could bet she missed me too...

"I want to be on top, Nick!". Her voice was pure seduction.

"With all pleasure!". I rolled over as she was now on top of me.

I have obviously become a slave to the pussy and she was the Master.

She looks down at me with lust in her eyes and I knew we were gonna eat each other alive tonight. She leans and kiss me. We sucked each others lips for some seconds before she pulled out with a smile.

How I wish I had known she just gave me the kiss of death!

The smile that played on her lips wasn't that cheerful smile she always wore. The smile was evil and cold.

Then a shiny sharp knife was in her hands...

Where the hell did that come from?

I freeze! I knew she'll always be the death of me.

I couldn't push her off and run away because I was frozen. Only my eyes were left rolling helplessly.

She raises the knife above her head directly pointing to my heart.

"This is how heartbreak feels like, Nick Sanders!". Her tone was murderous.

And those were the last words I'll ever hear before I leave this Earth.

Then the sharp knife comes piercing deep through my heart!

Ahhhhhh!

______

"Ahhhhhh". I shoot out of my sleep.

Bloody hell! I was seriously sweating.

A sex dream gone wrong.