Christmas eve part 2

6pm
Jessica's pov

we finished getting things ready about an hour ago and I'm really tired and hungry. I have been sitting at the bar for the past hour on my phone its six o'clock we should be getting dinner soon, I hope im so hungry I haven't eaten in like three hours. My phone is so annoying it keeps freezing, I can't wait for tomorrow I am getting the iphone 5 for Christmas.

Micks pov

I looked at the clock and realise it was six. I had enough cover for the pub for about an hour or two so I decided just to get some fish and chips for dinner. "Hey jess could you go to the chippy and pick up some fish and chips for everyone for dinner." I said handing her some money "ok"

Jessica's pov

I was sitting at the bar on my phone when my dad came over to me. "Hey jess could you go to the chippy and pick up some fish and chips for everyone for dinner." He said and handed me some money. "Ok" I went and grabbed my jacket and scarf and left. I walked trough the square towards the chippy. I walked into the chippy and peter was standing behind the counter. "Hey I didn't know you still worked here" " I don't I help out sometimes when my dad is stuck" "oh cool, anyway can I have five fish and chips" (my grandad is out with cora) "Sure, it'll take about 10 mins" "ok, how much will it be" "20 pounds" my dad had given me 30 and I knew we needed milk, so I decided to go to the minute mart while I was waiting.

I walked back through the square and went into the minute mart. When I walked in my mums friend sharon was there. "Hey did you give your mum the present" "I completely forgot about it, ill give it to her when I get back" "ok, bye" "bye"

With everything that had happened the day before I forgot she had given it to me. I walked to the fridge grabbed some milk, paid and walked to the chippy collected the food, paid and went home.

Micks pov

After Jessica left I told tracey I was going upstairs." Hey Tracey I am going upstairs for about an hour, two tops, if you need me just call" we were pretty dead so I knew there would be no problems. Then I headed upstairs and found Nancy, Lee and Linda watching tv. "Hey I sent Jessica out to pick up some fish and chips for dinner" I told them and left to go into the kitchen and set the table. I had just finished when Jessica walked in with the food and she had gotten some milk.
Jessica's pov

I walked back into the pub and went upstairs where my dad was in the kitchen setting the table. " I got the food and I had some extra money so I got some milk" "thanks" my dad said as he kissed me on the head . "Go and get your mum,Nancy and Lee." I walked into the sitting room and told them food was in the kitchen. I was just about to go back into the kitchen and sit down when I remembered the present. I walked into my room and grabbed the present out of my bag and went back into the kitchen where everybody was sitting around the table eating. "Mom this is for you its from Sharon, she gave it to me yesterday but I forgot to give it to you" I said while handing her the present. "Thanks Jess" she opened the present and it was a box of mums favourite chocolates. We finished eating and my dad told Nancy and Lee to go down and help out at the bar. "Nancy Lee go down and help out at that bar, your mum, Jessica and I are going to watch tv."

Micks pov

We finished eating and I decided to send Nancy and lee down to the bar. Me and Linda haven't spent much time with Jessica in awhile so I decided this was the best time. "Nancy, lee go down and help out at the bar, your mum, Jessica and I are going to watch tv". They went downstairs, I cleaned up and went into the sitting room and found Linda on the arm chair and Jessica laying on the couch . I went over and told her to lift her head. "Jess lift your head" she lifted her head and I sat down, she put her head back down. We were watching tv when I looked down and realised Jessica had fallen asleep it was about half past seven but I guess she didn't sleep the night before so I left her.
Jessica's pov

We finished eating and me and mum went into the sitting room. While my dad cleaned up after dinner. My mum sat on the arm chair and I lay down on the couch. We were watching tv when my dad came in and asked me to lift my head. So I did and when he sat down I put my head on his lap. We were watching tv when I fell asleep. I was asleep when I starting have the same dream I had the night before. This time he started coming after me, I tried to run away but I was to slow he grabed me and I screamed.

Micks pov

We were watching tv and jessica had fallen asleep about an hour ago. When she started stirring and moving in her sleep. "Should I wake her" I said to Linda. She looked over at Jessica." I dont know" but then she stopped. "Doesnt matter she stopped." We continued to watch tv when all of a sudden Jessica started screaming. Linda and I jumped from her screaming, I started shaking her.

Jessica's pov

When dean grabbed me I screamed. Then I felt my dad shaking me and telling me to wake up. I woke up and realised I was screaming out loud. When I woke up I broke down. Then I felt my dad pull me in for a hug. I sat there for about 5 minutes crying into my dads chest. When I was done I decided to go into my room and get ready for bed and go to sleep.

Micks pov

I started shaking Jessica to try and wake her up. "Jess wake up." She woke and broke down crying. I pulled her close to me for a hug and she sat crying for 5 minutes. When she finally calmed down she got up gave Linda and I a hug and kiss and went to bed.

Linda's pov

We were watching tv when Jessica, who had been asleep for about an hour started stirring in her sleep. After a couple of minutes she calmed down or so I taught. We continued to watch tv when all of a sudden Jessica started screaming. Mick and I jumped. Mick started shaking her and tried to wake her up. She woke up and broke down crying. Mick pulled her close to him and hugged her. She cried for 5 minutes straight. When she calmed down she got up and gave Mick and I hug and kiss and went to bed. After a while Mick and I went into bed. Lee and Nancy had come up an hour ago after closing the bar. I lay in bed trying to think what could have scared Jessica so much. I knew it couldn't have been just a bad dream, she wouldn't have reacted like that.

Please vote and comment if you like it.