the end?

Time skip 10 years into the future.
Nini and Ricky have three kids, the oldest Summer 8, the middle Eliza 7, and the youngest Franklin 4! they live in New York at the moment because Nini is on broadway and plays Amélie in Amélie, Ricky is a song writer.
-
"Mom!!" Summer called, Nini jogged to Summers shared room with Eliza to find franklin with Ricky's camera recording him self stomping on the girls mini Barbie city as a dinosaur. "Yes dear- FRANKLINNNN JUST WAIT TILL YOUR DAD GETS HOME!" Franklin stoped what he was doing and froze as the girls chuckled. The door to the penthouse started to unlock as Ricky walked up the stairs to the room. Franklin jumped into his arms, "da dA!" "Franklin!" Nini smiled at her happy family and Ricky put  franklin down to see his camera rolling. "What's this?" He picked it up, waved, and shut it off. "Franklin was recording him self stomping on the girls Barbie town, I was just about to punish him when you got home so now you can do it!" She said with a smile as Ricky raised his eye brows at franklin and crouched down to franklins height. "Now franklin we can't have you doing that bud, that means you have to go to bed early tonight. Sorry." Franklin signed and hugged his dad. "Now please apologize to your sisters for what you did." Ricky pulled out of the hug and raised his brows at franklin, "sorrwe." The kids hugged it off and started to get ready for bed.
-
"Goodnight girls, I love you." Ricky shut the bedroom door to the girls to feel Nini pull on his arm. "Hey what's up?" He put his hands on Nini's hips and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her head. "Nothing I'm just tired, I missed you." They both smiled. "Did you have enough to eat at work today baby?" Nini asked worried he forgot to eat. "Yes I made sure so I would have time to cuddle instead of eating!" Nini giggled as Ricky pulled them to there bed and laid her on his chest. He put 'Crazy Rich Asians' on so something would run in the background. They both fell asleep in matter of minutes with each other arms wrapped around one another.
-
I hope you guys liked the ending to this story, the reason I'm ending is because I don't have much time to continue it and because I didn't know what else to do with this story. I love you guys :)
Enjoy this Hamilton gif of ELIZAAA

 I love you guys :)Enjoy this Hamilton gif of ELIZAAA