When you are not at home

Legosi

Wait patiently in front of the door , wishing you to be back home . When you come back home , sometime , you found him sleeping at the doorway . This scene really warms your heart . All your stress wash away .

Louis

Turn on the TV and watch some dramas . Then he'll go to your bedroom and looking at himself in the mirror of how charming he is . 😂

Haru

Escape from her cage with her intelligent brain and skip out from the house's window . Went out to find some boys to play with . Nevertheless , she will come home before you do . 

Jack

Either play in the garden or run around the house . He'll definitely break some furniture when chasing after a ball . He felt bad when breaking stuff and he will try to hide it but eventually fail . Since you can tell that he is lying or hiding something .

Bill

Oh boy . . . . He will destroy the whole house . Bill thought he can have the whole area for himself and always act rashly and disobedient . That's why you caged him before going to work/school .

Juno

Probably like Legosi , she will wait calmly for her owner to come home . Unlike the male grey wolf , when she got tired , she'll go to your room and slumber on your bed . She prefer your scent since it is relaxing . 

Gouhin

He is not a troublemaker or a pet who will miss you , those kind of type . Minding his own business and doing his usual activities . Example , workout to make his body more sturdy and chomp his bamboo stick . After arriving back from your work/school , you expected a kiss or a cuddle but Gouhin just dismiss you . Sometime you just wonder did he even respect a owner like you . 😭

(Y/N) : " Where is my welcome back kissing ?!".*cried in Japanese*

Gouhin :*growl and ignore you*

Melon

You will not know what he did at home . 

Riz

Snuggle into your bed with your clothes in his arms . He just favor your scent because it make him think of you . Until you arrive home , you could catch a glimpse of your bedroom's light is on . A chuckle escape your lips as you saw your giant bear snoring in your bed . Since he got all the bed for himself , the couch is your only option left for rest .