Chapter Six: Prison

Relationships:

Alex- 0/10

Brad- 7/10

Conrad- 10/10

Fliss- 10/10

Julia- 2/10

Conrad's POV

We all step further into the boat, looking around at the massiveness of it all.

I can hear our kidnappers speaking to each other in French, but it must not be important because Y/N doesn't alert me about anything.

"Jeez," Alex mutters.

Panic rises in my chest as I look down from the railing, seeing a bunch of crates among army vehicles. "Ah. Nope. No thanks."

"Go on," Olson prods. "Keep moving."

I do as I'm told, taking Y/N's hand and walking forward.

The kidnappers continue to talk in French, Y/N trembling at their words.

"What is it?" I whisper.

"They're all scared too," she replies in a whisper. "That isn't a good sign."

"All of ya. Over there." Junior orders.

Y/N and I keep moving.

"This whole place is a floating deathtrap," Julia says, peering over the railing again.

I let go of Y/N's hand to go through a narrow door, turning back when I hear a noise. 

Julia's bracelet caught on the side of the door, but when she bends down to pick it up, Olson shoves her forward.

"Move!" he orders.

My eyes narrow. I let Y/N go ahead of me in the narrow hallway, glancing back every once in a while to make sure my sister is okay.

Julia eventually catches up and I let her go ahead of me, keeping tabs on both her and Y/N.

Suddenly, there's a loud noise and I jump, making myself pause.

"Move!" Olson growls, pushing me forward.

I hear another noise behind me, making me walk faster to follow the others.

"I did not sign up for a trip to creep town," Fliss says a ways in front of me.

I just remind myself to keep going. "Something about this place is making my hair stick up so far it's gonna jump outta my neck..."

The kidnappers talk in French some more, but Y/N is so far ahead that I can't ask her to translate. 

I quicken my pace, wanting to get back to her side. I only pause for a moment to look at some nicely folded military clothes sitting on one of the beds in the room I'm currently in.

They look almost perfectly kept. 

Weird.

"Move!" Olson yells.

I resist the urge to growl before starting to walk again, getting far enough of Olson to complain, "What do these dickheads want with us?"

No one responds, the only sounds made by Danny complaining in French and Alex freaking out because of a noise he heard.

"Oh shoot!" Alex cries out as a rat scurries right in front of us, scaring me for a minute as well.

I keep walking forward, finding a little slip of paper talking about a guy named Patterson. I pocket it, continuing to walk until I finally catch up with the rest of the group.