•~5~•

-time skip to that same evening-
David was about to go on for his show and all of his band mates were getting ready. I was wearing the blue dress that he bought for me. He got changed into his concert attire and the band was preparing their instruments and tuning their guitars.
"Love, come right this way. You'll be sitting here." He said, gesturing towards behind this mini wall. It had a clear view to the stage and I could tell I would be able to see David very clearly.
"Thank you again so much David. You're so amazing!" I said, pulling into a hug.
He hugged back without hesitation this time, pulling me deeper into the hug we were sharing. He smelled of booze since he drank a couple drinks before his show so he could be more energetic. The hug lasted a good 15 seconds until we heard a shout.
"Hey Dave, you're on in 5!" Shouted a voice from around the corner.
"Alright thank you." He shouted back "I have to go but I'll be back for you after the show." David said to me. He then proceeded to quickly hug me again.
"Alright see you later David!" I replied as he ran off. I sat down in the chair he gave me, waiting for the show to start.
-time skip 5 minutes-
The show was finally beginning. David came out from the side and the crowd was cheering so loud for him. He looked over at me and winked and I winked back as he ran out. The fact he paid attention to me while he was preforming was something special.
He started the concert off with Look Back in Anger. The whole crowd was clapping and cheering to the beat. I can't lie, that would have been me back in Detroit if I would have gotten tickets. David then proceeded to sing his heart out and I personally admired this moment because I wanted it to last forever.
David started Let's Dance and the whole crowd began to cheer louder than ever. It is a very popular song so this didn't surprise me.
David looked over at me and started to walk quickly towards me. My heart started faster and faster as he got closer and closer. He held his hand out for me to take and I took it even though I was very confused.
He took me out to the front of the stage and all of the people in the front row looked very jealous. He started to lead me in a quickly paced dance and I can't say that I didn't enjoy this moment. It was something I could not believe was happening.
"If you say run, I'll run with you.." He sang as he twirled me in a circle and grabbed my waist to dip me. The whole crowd was cheering and singing along with him the whole time.
After Let's Dance was over, he lead me over to where I was sitting and quickly whispered, "I really enjoyed that we should do it again sometime." I blushed a deep red. He gave me a wink and his signature charming smile before going back on stage, which made me blush even harder.
What in the world just happened? I thought. Never in a million years would I ever think I would be dancing with David Bowie at his concert ON STAGE! It was even better than my fantasies. I quickly brushed this thought off because I wanted to focus on David's performance.

-After The Concert-

The rest of the concert was amazing. I honestly was still confused as to why he dragged me on stage but I quickly put away the thought since he was approaching me quickly.
"Hello David!" I smiled at him. "You were phenomenal out there!"
"ThAnK yOu loveeeee." He slurred. "Did yOuuu eNjOy oUr DaNcEeeeee?"
I blushed a lot but I was immediately concerned for him because he was slurring his speech a lot.
"Yes I did very much!" I said, hiding my concern. "It was so much fun!"
"I'mMmm gLad."
He pulled me into another long hug. This time, he smelled even more like booze and I honestly think he must have chugged a couple more drinks before going back out. He looked and sounded quite drunk.
"David, are you drunk?" I said looking up at him while still hugging. I laughed a bit because he didn't look like himself at all.
"NoOOoO! I OnLy hAd tWo dRiNkS" he slurred. He obviously didn't have just two.
"Ok David, back to the bus we go."

Once we got back to the bus, I led him upstairs and sat him on the bed. He looked exhausted. I was going to change so I grabbed my pajamas and changed behind the curtain.
I was getting hungry so I went to grab a snack when I felt someone grab my arm.
"Stay" David pleaded. "Please don't leave!" He looked so worried.
"I'm just going to get a snack I'll be b-"
"No stay with me." He cried as he pulled me into the bed and cuddled me close to him.
"David, what are you doing?" I chuckled.
"I'm tired and I don't want to be alone." He replied.
"Alright then."
I really did enjoy cuddling with David in the bed but I knew he didn't do this kind of thing when he was awake and sober, so I got rid of the thought.
It was silent for a while and then I noticed his breathing was steady and I knew he had fallen asleep.
"Goodnight David." I whispered before falling asleep.