•~6~•

-time skip: 2 months after his Tacoma show-
David and I have been growing closer and closer as the days go by. He would always go out of his way to spend time with me when he could. I loved spending all of my time with him because he had such a great personality. I didn't really want to admit my sexual attraction to him. Mainly because he's so popular and I don't want him to look at me as one of those normal fangirls that are "in love" with him. He also probably doesn't even like me that way so I always try and let it go.
I was so excited for the tour to be over. I wanted to go to England and I also didn't like that David was always busy. I wanted to spend most of my time with him since we were getting so close. We seriously talk about everything together and I love the bond we've created.
David's last show for the tour was in Sydney, Australia and I couldn't wait. Every time I see him live it's phenomenal and I can't help but fall in love with the performance he brings. It's an amazing sight to see. Even though I've been to at least 35 David Bowie concerts now, I still have loved every single one as much as the next. I'll still never forget the first one when he took me by such surprise and danced with me in front of all of his fans. It was an amazing experience.
"Mel, it's time to leave for the show." He told me.
"Ok I just need to grab my bag and I'll be ready."
I grabbed my silver bag to go with the blue dress I'd worn to the first show.
"You look so beautiful in that dress. I'm glad I bought it for you." He grinned at me.
"Thank you very much!" I smiled back at him as we walked out of the bus.
He grabbed my arm so I wouldn't get lost in the crowds of people. He took me to the backstage area so he could get ready for his show. He went over to the alcohol and grabbed a couple drinks and chugged them. I hate when he does this. He acts so different when he's drunk. He does end up showing me affection when he's drunk, but I know it's not the real him. He's only being like that because of the alcohol.
"I'll see you after the show Mel! I hope you enjoy!" He smiled and winked at me. I blushed a bright red.
"I'll see you then David!" I replied with a smile.

-time skip to after the show-

David came backstage and right when he saw me he ran up to me and gave me a big hug.
"Did you like the show love?" He exclaimed while tightening our hug.
"Yes of course I did!" I giggled. "Why do you even ask anymore?"
"I don't know I honestly feel like you'll say something negative one day I guess." He replied.
"There's nothing bad to say about it! Your shows are immaculate!" I laughed.
"Alright let's go back to the bus, love." He replied, releasing the hug.
"Ok sounds good." I replied.
He picked me up and put me on his shoulders which surprised me a lot.
"What in the world are you doing now Bowie?" I giggled at him.
"Taking you to the bus."
I laughed as he struggled down the steps. I was surprised he didn't fall over onto the pavement. We were almost at the door of the bus so he put me down and we made our way in.
"Hey Dave, that was such a good show man!" One of his band mates exclaimed.
"Thanks! I enjoyed playing with you!" He replied with a wide smile.
We walked up the stairs to his bedroom where he immediately took his shirt off and sat on the bed. I went behind the curtain with my pajamas to change.
Once I had changed I walked out to see David sitting there. He looked up when I came out from behind the curtain. I sat down next to him on the bed and he looked at me. Out of nowhere he wrapped his arms around me tightly and pulled me close to him.
"I'm so glad I met you, love. All you do is make me happy every day and I enjoy your company so much." He whispered into my ear.
I blushed a deep red and hugged him back. I was really flattered by his words. I didn't know I made that big of a change on his life.
"I'm glad I met you too. I replied. "You've honestly made my life way better and I enjoy having you to talk to."
Suddenly David pulled out of the hug. He looked in my eyes for a couple of seconds. I was confused about why he pulled away but I still looked him back in the eye.
After a couple of seconds he pressed his lips against mine and pushed me onto the bed so I was laying down. My butterflies in my stomach turned into knots as he rubbed his hands down my waist. His lips were soft and tasted like cinnamon. This lasted for only a few seconds, but until I decided to pull away because I knew David was just drunk and he wouldn't do this if he was sober.
"David, I know this isn't you." I exclaimed. I was almost about to cry because I loved him so much but I knew I'd never share a kiss with him again.
"No, I love you Melanie. I'm in love with you." He pleaded, putting his hands in mine. "I've been waiting forever to do that."
I wanted his lips on mine so badly that I just hoped he was telling the truth. I pulled him in for another kiss and our lips met once again. His tongue touched my lips asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue made its way into my mouth, exploring inside.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me so my legs were wrapped around his chest and we started to make out again. I could feel his tongue come into my mouth and our tongues met. It was almost like sparks flew around us. I knew deep inside that David was only drunk but, I was enjoying his soft, sweet lips so much. I could never pull away. I ran my fingers through his curled hair as the kiss deepened and I felt his fingers dig into my back. He pulled away after a couple minutes and put me down on the bed.
"I'm so sorry. I'd love to continue, but I'm so tired love." He apologized.
"No need to apologize!" I assured him. "You need your rest. You had a long evening."
He grabbed my waist and pulled me in so his head was on top of mine. He cuddled me as close as he could to his body. I was so close that I could feel his body heat.
He then started to sing something familiar.
"Baby, I'll never let you go..." he started to sing. Me being the huge Bowie fan that I was, I automatically knew it was Sons of the Silent Age.
"All I see is all I know, let's take another way down..." he sang quietly. I quickly fell asleep because his song along with him holding me close to him made me fall asleep faster than usual. I knew that I'd probably never have an experience with him like this ever again so I treasured the moment as best as I could as I drifted off to sleep.