•~7~•

I woke up in David's bed alone. I looked around to take in my surroundings and then got up. Today was our last day in Australia and I couldn't wait to go to England.
Once I had gotten out of the bed, I put on a pair of loose jeans and my Serious Moonlight Tour shirt I had gotten at one of David's performances.
I had just remembered what happened last night right before I was about to go downstairs. It was all flashing through my head again. Feeling his soft lips on mine, that was an experience I knew I'd probably never have again.
I started to cry silently as I sat down on the carpet of David's bedroom. Suddenly, I heard someone walking up the stairs so I tried to look like I wasn't crying. I stood up and brushed my jeans off.
The person walking up the stairs was one of David's band mates, Carlos. He walked in the room and saw me standing there.
"What in the world happened to you? You look so sad?" He said with a concerned look on his face. "Have you been crying?"
I wiped the tear that was sitting on the bottom of my cheek.
"Please don't tell David. It's something that I'd rather him not know about." I sighed.
Suddenly I felt a rush of sadness come over me and I started to sob again. Carlos came over to me and gave me a pat on the back.
"It sounds like you need someone to vent to. Tell me everything." He said while sitting on the bed.
I told him everything. About the strong feelings I had for David. I told him about what happened last night. How much I craved for that moment to happen again. I was in love with him.
Carlos nodded and sighed as he took it all in.
"Look Melanie, he isn't very forward about his sexual feelings around people he really likes when he's sober. He's probably feeling the same way, except he might not remember what happened last night because he was so drunk." He assured me. "A drunk man's actions is a sober man's thoughts."
I didn't believe what he said much, but it still made me feel a lot better. I cried for at least 2 minutes to Carlos and he really helped.
"What's taking so long up there?" David yelled up to us.
"Sorry David, she was telling me a story about her life in Detroit." He replied. "We'll be down soon."
"Alright, the food is getting cold so hurry up!"
"Thank you for being a good listener Carlos. Your advice really helped too." I thanked him.
"It's no problem, Melanie. If something with David happens again, come to me. I can even talk to him for you and try and get him to tell me." He exclaimed.
"Thank you again."
"It's no problem."
We made our way downstairs and saw David making coffee.
"I absolutely blacked out last night." David exclaimed. "I can't remember anything I did! Can you maybe tell me Mel?"
I stood there frozen in fear and embarrassment. I didn't say anything. I instantly wanted to cry again but tried my best to keep it in. Carlos could see this and I could tell he was trying to make up something but nothing came to mind.
The tears were coming on quickly and I couldn't hold it back. I started to cry. I let all of my emotions pour out and David just stood there confused.
"Are you ok? Did I say something?" He mumbled.
"I think I should leave." Carlos said. He left the bus along with all 3 of David's band mates. It was just David and me in this bus.
"Seriously love, what's wrong." He asked. He looked so genuinely concerned for me. He came over and hugged me close to him.
"Do you really want to know, David?!! You were so drunk last night you don't remember anything!!" I sobbed.
"Did I physically hurt you or something?"
"No you didn't hit me, David. It's much different than that."
"Then what the hell is it?! Seriously spit it out, love!"
"It's not important."
"If you're crying this much it is. Tell me." He reassured.
"Fine you really want to know? I'll tell you." I cried.
We sat down on the floor and David sat me in his lap and hugged me from behind. I blushed a bit but I was still upset so it quickly faded.
"Ok what is it love?" He comforted.
I was quiet for a second and then I started crying again.
"Look David, you kissed me yesterday and I really really liked it. You made out with me for 20 WHOLE MINUTES AND YOU DON'T REMEMBER?" I sobbed.
David stayed silent for a while and just rubbed my back. He probably didn't know what to say. It wasn't his fault that he couldn't remember. It was the alcohol.
"I know you probably don't like me that way but-" I could barely spit it out before David put his hand on my cheek and put his lips on mine. My stomach started twisting and turning in knots. I ran my hands through his hair as he pushed me to the ground and he was hovering over me. He pushed his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss. He broke the kiss for a couple of seconds so we could breathe.
"You've got me all wrong love. I'm in love with you." He exclaimed while caressing my cheek. "Ever since I saw you in that cafe, I thought you were so interesting. You were different."
I smiled wide and pulled him in for another long kiss. He put one hand on the floor to stabilize himself and one hand on my waist which made my stomach knot up even more than before.
We made out for a minute in that exact position until he picked me up and my legs wrapped around his torso. He held me by my waist and shoved his sweet tongue into my mouth. I moved my hand from his shoulders to his neck and face. I slid my fingers into his hair and sucked on his tongue. He tasted so good. I couldn't get over how much I had been waiting for this moment. His soft, sweet lips were what I've been longing for. I'd wanted him for months.
The boys outside most likely heard silence and they decided to come in. David and I heard them coming in and he quickly pulled away. They all saw David holding me in the air and my legs wrapped around his waist.
"Oh my-" one of them said.
"I guess it worked out in your favor Melanie." Carlos chuckled.
Both David and I just laughed. David set me back down on my feet and he hugged me tightly.
"Let's go out! It's our last day here in Australia isn't it? Let's make the most of it!" Carlos exclaimed.
"Alright you guys go on, we'll be out in a minute or two." David grinned. I looked up at him and he winked at me. I blushed and looked away.
"Ok then, just don't do anything too stupid you two." Carlos replied. "Cmon boys."
Both of them left the bus with Carlos.
David immediately looked down and me and smiled.
"What was that for?" I giggled.
"I just wanted to spend a couple more minutes with you, love. I've been longing for your sweet kiss." He blushed.
His comments made me blush a dark pink and David could obviously notice. He grabbed my face and put his lips on mine. My heart started to beat faster and faster as the kiss deepened. I put my hands around his neck as he pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. I moved my hands down his chest and up into his shirt. His skin was soft and warm. I could feel his heat radiating off of him and it made my heart swell. He then rubbed his hands up and down my waist which made my toes curl in.
I then remembered that we had promised the boys that we would be out in 2 minutes and that time was definitely up.
I pulled away from David. I longed for his delicious, tender kiss, but I knew we were going out around Sydney and the band was probably getting irritated out there.
"David, I'm sorry but we have to go now. I apologized.
"Don't apologize my love, we can continue this later." He smiled.
I blushed a light pink. He's always called me love but MY love was a whole different story. It's like he's claiming me. Butterflies radiated through my body every time he said love but, when he added "my" in front of it, my knees almost gave out.
"Alright let's go, I can't wait to see what the vinyl store looks like here!" I exclaimed.
"Me too love. I can't wait."

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was a bit weird... This is my first time writing a fanfic and it's hard to put my thoughts into words sometimes. :) I'm doing the best that I can. 😌❤️ Thank you for reading my story, it's much appreciated! 🥰