Lincoln's Lesson

By: "GeorgeGlass" at Adult-Fanfiction

Summary: Alternate version of "Undie Pressure." Lincoln prefers to read comics in his underwear because reading with his clothes on is uncomfortable and distracting. That is, until his sisters find a way to make reading in his underwear even more uncomfortable and distracting.

***

It was a rainy Saturday, so the Loud kids were all hanging out at home while Mom and Dad did errands. Lincoln came down the stairs and saw all of his sisters hanging out in the living room.

"Great idea," he said. "I'll just grab the latest issue of Cowboy Trails and come join you guys." Then he went back upstairs.

As soon as Lincoln was out of earshot, Lola, who had been sitting on the sofa, stood up on it and addressed the room.

"You all know what Lincoln's gonna do when he gets back here with his comic, right? He's gonna strip down to his underpants and lie around, getting butt-germs on the furniture and grossing us out. Aren't you guys tired of that?"

"Yeah, it's grody," Lori agreed.

"It's not my favorite thing," Leni confessed.

"I'd rather see him lie around in a suit," Lucy said. "Maybe with his arms folded."

"Suit and tie, blue jeans, blue suede shoes, anything," Luna added.

"I don't see what the big deal is," said Lynn.

"That's because you spend too much time in locker rooms," Lola replied.

Then, looking around at the whole group, Lola went on, "I have an idea to cure Lincoln's bad habit for good. But we'll all have to work together."

"Like, what would we have to do?" Leni asked.

"Well..." Lola began, then lowered her voice to a whisper.

***

A few minutes later, Lincoln descended the stairs, comic book in hand. He was looking forward to stripping down to his undies and reading it in comfort. But the moment he set foot on the first floor and saw the scene in the living room, he froze in his tracks.

As usual, Lori and Leni were sitting next to each other on the sofa, Lori reading The Art of the Perfect Drive by T. Offwell, and Leni leafing through the latest issue of Vague magazine. But their choice of reading material was far less attention-grabbing than the fact that both girls were wearing nothing but their underclothing, with their rest of the clothes sitting neatly folded on the arm of the couch.

"Oh, hey, Lincoln," Lori said, casually adjusting the strap of her blue bra.

"Hi, Linky!" Leni said brightly. "Did you come to read with us?"

"S'up, bro?" Luna asked. She was lying on her stomach on the rug with one of her rock magazines, wearing only a purple bra and purple-and-black striped undies.

"Oh, look," Lola said, putting her Bossy Twins novel down on the arm of the sofa. She had nothing on but the frilly pink camisole and panties she typically wore under her dress. "Linky's here to join us."

"Cool," Lana replied. She was lying on her stomach on the carpet, wearing only her denim-blue underpants as she perused the Fung Auto Repair Guide. Next to her and in the same position was Lisa, wearing only a pair of green underpants and poring over a copy of My First Cyclotron.

Luan, wearing a red-and-black harlequin-checkered bra and panties, looked up from her issue of the movie-comedy magazine Gag Reel and waved at Lincoln.