{Sengoku} What They Do When You Are Away

[600+ views already?! Thank you all so much!! Please enjoy the next one..! Its kind of a oneshot with no apparent point.. Just had to match this with the one I did for IkeVamp..]

Setting: A meeting between the Uesugi-Takeda forces and the Oda forces in Azuchi Castle, 16th Century Japan

💐Y/N: Oh, bye, guys! I just remembered that I have an errand to run in town. I'll see you all in a bit!!

All: Bye!

💐Y/N: *leaves the room*

💖Sasuke Sarutobi has created a chat.

🐇Kenshin: Now what..? *parries his sword with Nobunaga's* Hey, Nobunaga, can I drive Himezurū Ichimonjī straight through your skull?

🦅Nobunaga: Haha, you wish.

🐿Sasuke: No, my lord! We are all gathered here as temporary allies, remember? And we don't wanna scare Y/N away.. That would just mean that she'll pick me. And I know how much everyone hates those odds.

🐇Kenshin: ..Key word: TEMPORARY ALLIES. Meaning that any one of us could instantly call the truce off..

🐰Shingen: But, Kenshin.. Look, if we all start fighting, Sasuke takes all.

🐇Kenshin: *points his sword at Sasuke* Now.. I really don't like those odds.

🦌Ieyasu: Oi, Sasuke, was it? And Shingen.

🐰Shingen, 🐿Sasuke: hm? What is it?

🦌Ieyasu: Is fighting and blood all that man really knows?

🐇Kenshin: *#offended* *scoffs* Tch, No.

🦅Nobunaga: Really?

🐇Kenshin: Yes, really!

🌵Hideyoshi: Now, lets all just calm down!

🦊Mitsuhide: *mumbles to Hideyoshi* That ain't gonna work~

🐱Mitsunari: Hi, what am I doing here?

🦌Ieyasu: ...We are all temporary allies, remember? Oh wait.. you were too sucked up in that book of yours too much to notice.

🐱Mitsunari: Ahaha, Ieyasu, you're so funny!

🦌Ieyasu: I was being serious. *glares at everyone*

💖Everyone has joined the chat.

Yoshimoto: Well.. I really must get going. It is not my place to be. I must go. Goodbye. *leaves the room*

Kennyo: Same. Bye, idiots.

💖Kennyo and Yoshimoto Imagawa have left the chat.

🦌Ieyasu: You can't call us idiots, you were the one who got caught, idiot..!!

🌼Ranmaru: He has a point..

🐿Sasuke: (Now I see why history said that Ranmaru Mori had features similar to a woman's.. He is androgynous...)

🐇Kenshin: Sasuke, what is going on in uour mind? You're doing that thing again.

🐿Sasuke: Hm..?

🐇Kenshin: Your face.

🐿Sasuke: Ah, I apologize!

🌼Ranmaru: well... What now?

🐿Sasuke: Oh, I know!

🦌Ieyasu: another one of your dumb ideas to get to grow as people?

🐿Sasuke: Yes, Lord Ieyasu.