New School

"Nathan, come on! You'll be late for the bus!" Mrs. Collins screamed. "Coming!" Nathan replied. He zoomed down the stairs and walked into the bus. Of course, he sat alone. This was his first year in McBride High. One of the prettiest schools there is. Nathan continued his drawing of Zachary Pines. 'He's too beautiful. He could never love me.' He thought to himself.

Nathan got of the bus and went straight to his first period. It was Social Studies. Nathan was a very smart kid so he knew he would get into his dream college through this school. "Settle down class. We have a new student who has transferred from George Town Highschool. Please give Mr. Collins a friendly and warm welcome." Mr. Shin said. Everyone looked at Nathan with a wierd look on their face. As if he was an alien. "Mr. Collins. Please stand at the front of the room and introduce yourself. " The teache said. Nathan walked up awkwardly. "Well. I'm Nathan. I play guitar and I can draw. I'm 15 and I'm glad to be here." Nathan said. Everyone clapped. A boy with piercings on every corner of his face raised his hand. "Yes Peter?" Mr. Shin asked. "I have a question. What's your orientation Nat?" Peter asked. "I don't give people I don't know my personal info." Nathan replied. "C'mon. You can tell me anything. Unless if you're gay then stay the fuck away from me." Everyone laughed again. Nathan stood there. He almost had a tear fall down his cheek but he held it in. "THAT'S ENOUGH, Peter." Mr. Shin said.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Mr. Collins could you please open the door?" And so he did. Right when he opened it, his eyes widened. 'Its him.' He said to himself. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Shin. I woke up at the wrong time." He said. "That's alright Mr. Pines." Mr. Shin answered.

'Pines?! As in, ZACHARY PINES?!' Nathan thought to himself. "Ahh, yes. Mr. Collins, you'll be sitting right infront of Zachary. Raise your hand Mr. Pines." 'IT'S HIM! THE BOY I'VE BEEN DRAWING!' Nathan thought.

After class was a short socialization break. As usual, Nathan sat alone. No one really gave him a friendly approach. "Oh hey! It's the Orientation dude. What do you know? He's all alone." Peter smirked. "Let's get him." Zeth said. Zeth, Peter, and Zac went and ganged up on Nathan. "So, Nathan. What about that orientation. If you're gay, we'll give you a fair warning. Nobody that sucks dick in this school survives. So watch yourself." Peter threatened. They laughed away. 'Of course. Everyone hates gays.' Nathan cried.