Tutoring

Nathan walked to his next class. Math. "SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!" Screamed the Mr. Hans. Everyone sat and shushed. "If you didn't already know, we have a new student. Mr. Collins." "Gay Punk!" "Little boner!" People shouted across the room. As usual, everyone laughed. "I'll be seeing both of you in detention." The teacher said.

"Every year we have a tutoring program for K-12 grade. Do I have any volunteers?" Mr. Hans asked.
Three people raised their hands. Then Nathan did. "Even our new student volunteers." Mr. Hans laughed. "You'll know who you'll be tutoring tomorrow. It'll be posted on the door."

As the day went on, Nathan still didn't get along with his classmates. Luckily, there were some nice people that he got to know. He made two friends that day. One was named Jonny, and other was named Lucas. Johnny and Lucas were both gay and were in a relationship together of course. No one has ever talked to the two of them since last year. Until Nathan came along.

The next day was the same routine. Being called, getting on the bus, drawing more pictures, etc. Once it was time for math, Nathan looked at the front door. All the tutees and tutors were posted on the small piece of paper. What a coincidence. He's tutoring Zachary.