Week 4: Taylor

Taylor walked into the room.
"Hey Nathan." She said. "I know you probably don't like me after the things I did, but I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I guess I went to far. I know what it feels like to see someone almost take the person you love away. Which I am guilty for. Sadly Zachary isn't answering his phone and not even coming to school. It's sad to say that I didn't like Zachary. I liked you. My plan was to get Zachary away from you. Your eyes are as pretty as blue skies and rivers. I just love how they sparkle when you look at someone. My eyes are kinda the same but they don't sparkle. I learned not only was I a terrible bitch, but the fact that I was stupid into thinking that my plan would work. I'm sorry Nathan. Zachary wasn't the reason you hit the car. It was everyone else. He spoiled your life with pathetic problems. It was so unnecessary for us to be so foolish. Our idiotic selves took over you and then brought you to a hospital. I hope one you'll forgive me. And I hope one day that I can forgive myself. I'll be waiting for you. It's sad and great to hear that you have 3 more weeks until you come out of the coma. But sadly because you might not make the operation during the process of getting out of the coma. (She began to cry) Please know that I'd do anything to stop what I did. I just want you to be my friend again. Please. Come back. We miss you." She cried. She kissed his forehead and saw Nathan smile. "Thanks Nathan. For everything."