Week 2: Brittany

Brittany walked into the room. "Wow. I thought this would be the other way around." Brittany laughed. "Look. It's been 2 weeks and Zachary hasn't made himself come yet. After the fight you had I knew it was my fault. I've never really felt upset like that before. I don't even think when I hurt people. Especially you. I guess I was just jealous that he went for you instead of me. I know that there's a guy out there for me but I only put my mind on one. I've watched you guys for a while now and you guys are pretty adorable. He's never looked at anyone like that before. He rarely blushes, but he does when he's with you. And you, I know I may not know you and don't want to know me, but I know you're not mad at Zachary. He's always been a huge part of your life. I can tell. I love when you smile at everything he says. I want to make a promise with you. I want to be more than being your enemy. Your friend. If you gave me a chance, I could change all that I've done, Nathan. Please. I want you alive again. Everything has been awkward since you were gone. Please come back." Brittany cried. She hugged Nathan and felt his right arm hug back. She kissed his forehead and left wiping her tears.