Worst Mistake

Nathan got ready to tutor Zachary. He tried to over due it. He brushed his blue hair to the left covering one eye (looks like Justin Bieber's old hair c;) Washed his face (he has brighter and a little bit prettier eyes than Nash Grier). Afterwards, he took a shower and put on some clean clothes. With a small blue bow tie.

He headed straight to the school. It was exactly 3:30 pm. It starts in 5 minutes. Nathan got himself situated and got out his materials. His tutee didn't show up until 3:40. "Sorry Mr. Hans. I forgot I had tutoring today. Who's my tutor?" Zachary asked. "Mr. Collins. He's in the room back there." Mr. Hans pointed. "Oh it's you new kid. Listen, don't tell a soul that I'm getting tutored. Got it? Good." Zachary said nervously.

As they started getting into the problems, he let Zachary solve some of the problems by himself. Nathan stared at him the whole time. 'His lips are so kissable.' Nathan thought. Zachary looked up. Nathan turned and blushed. Then Zachary smiled and went back to work. At 4:50, as Nathan was fixing Zachary's mistakes, Zachary stared in his eyes. Then, Nathan did the worst possible thing. He kissed him. Zachary pushed him and Nathan hit his arm on a drawer handle. "Oww." Nathan said rubbing his bleeding shoulder." "Dude what the fuck?! You're gay!? I have a fucking girlfriend!" Zachary yelled. At the time he dating the most known girl for being a slut. Her name was Brittany."And the best way to tell me that was by pushing me against a handle?!" Nathan said. "I didn't mean to push you that hard." "Really!!? Well it kinda looked like it!" Nathan snapped. "Don't talk to me like that! If you didn't kiss me then everything would have gone normally!" Zachary said. "Normally?! How can someone who has a crush on someone, in a private room with them, act NORMALLY?!" Nathan cried. He ran out the room leaving his drawings behind. "Mr. Collins is everything-" Mr Hans said but noticed Nathan had tears in his eyes and didn't finish his sentence. "You forgot your dr-" Zachary stopped. He opened Nathan's folder. There were about 10 realistically painted photos of Zachary. "MR. PINES! What do you have to say for yourself!" Mr Hans yelled. "Oh Nathan." Zachary sighed.