fifteen

ϝιϝƚҽҽɳ

no badge, no gun and no bau

.

.

abby stood outside the HQ. She kept glancing behind her to check that no one had followed her but she also secretly hoped they had.

Once Williams asked for protection from Lawrence it didn't take very long for Abby to figure out what he'd done. Maybe that's why she agreed to meet him; she wanted to know why he killed her friend, his friend! Or maybe a part of her didn't want to believe he did it.

A black SUV pulled up in front of Abby and the window rolled.

'Dramatic asshole' Abby sighed to herself.

"Get in. Nancy." Lawrence's voice boomed from the car. Abby opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat, glancing over at the man she used to call her friend.

"Where are we going?"

"For a Sunday drive."

"It's Friday." Abby replied sarcastically.

"We're going for that dinner, Abigail."

.

The BAU gathered around Garcia's laptop screen back in the conference room they'd been assigned. The analyst had gathered the CCTV of Abby.

The team watched as Abby ran out of the building and stood outside. She kept glancing behind her; Spencer felt a pang of guilt go through him. He let her go. A black SUV pulled up and she appeared to talk to the driver very briefly and then got into the car. Most noticably to the six agents, she got in willingly.

"Run the number plate." Hotch ordered.

"I can't, Sir. There isn't one."

"Okay then we just look for unregistered or unlicensed SUV's that have likely been bought, in cash, over the last day or so." JJ said.

"It's an FBI vehicle." Spencer muttered, he was finding this the hardest. He had her before she left. He could've stopped her. He should've just followed her out. "There'll be no way to trace the car back to anyone. Even if Garcia was able to, it wouldn't link to Lawrence in any way." He added sadly.

"We're going to have to get the kid to talk." Rossi said. The team sighed, they weren't even sure how much Williams knew about Lawrence's plan to get to Abby. They all looked at Hotch, waiting for him to tell them what to do.