↠Silence - 041*

"your faithless love is the only hoax i believe in

"your faithless love is the only hoax i believe in."
S I L E N C E

He wanted to dance with her. Feel her head rest on his chest as her dress flowed with their movements. Watch as she spun out into a galaxy of bright, infinite, boundless stars. His fiancée, his almost wife, the love of his hellish life. A mass of beauty and pain. A Queen but also a beaten-down child. Along with this baby, a lively boy who adored the hold of his adoptive fathers' arms, Sage was Sirius's everything.

There is just something so. . . Gorgeous about her, something much deeper than her natural beauty. It was a combination of her very soul, dazzling, endless, gentle light that could heal you down to your very core, and her magic. Her skin pulsed the essence of red and gold. To her center, the Queen of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth was a Gryffindor. It was like she was born basking in a sea of gold and dressed instantly in the red shade of their robes.

Sirius was tracing his fingers softly against her skin, leaving goosebumps in his trail. He was staring at her profile in adoration like she could do no wrong now or ever. Sage Marie Mary-Windsor was the essence of his dreams.

"You're staring."

"It's romantic."

"It's getting creepy."

"My love is getting creepy to you?" Sirius mocked pain, making his voice quiver slightly as he spoke to the love of his life. Sage giggled lightly at his dramatics. "Your love is the very thing that keeps me going. . . Your unnecessary staring, on the other hand, is making me self-conscious."

They both laughed, giggles erupting from her stomach as her smile widen as much as it could. "We should—" Sage was immediately interrupted by the soft wail of a baby. "Go check on our son." They both immediately went to stand, the blanket falling off of them.

Sage reached the baby first, who looked eager to be held, already a fool for her affection like Sirius. Alex cooed softly into his adoptive mothers' arms.

It was New Year's eve. The night of crying fireworks and drinking until your kidneys give out. By nightfall, the cold sky would be warmed by the sparkling kisses of explosives and lanterns. It was one of Sage's favorite holidays.

"We should ask Remus if we can all come over and see his mother tonight, let her know we all love her, regardless of her blood status." Sage turned to face Sirius as she rocked her son in her arms. He nodded, knowing how much it would touch Hope Lupin's heart to have the people who love her son almost as much as she does with her and her family. The young Queen was practically glowing at his agreement, her face lit up like a child on their birthday.