Part 29

Corey: I'm sorry bro... I know you cared... *hugs Colby* *goes to his room*

Colby: everyone is scaring me..... what's going on?

Sam: uh.... do you want to sit down? *wipes tears*

Colby: yeah sure... *sits down in the living room* what happened?

Sam: I... uh.... *looks down at his fingers* she's gone...

Colby: who? Who is gone sam?

Sam: y/n...

Colby: yeah I know... she'll be back! She went to go see a bridge

Sam: no.... a crime detective called saying they found her body under the bridge.....

Colby: *laughs* ok this is not a good prank

Sam: it's not.....

Colby: Sam

Sam: *takes phone out and plays the voice mail*

*voice mail*
Fake detective/ kidnapper: hi this is Carl I'm a LAPD Detective for crime
Scenes. I found a girl named y/n
y/last name . Age 18, black hair, and found wearing a pink hoodie with gray shorts. She was found under the Monica peer with a broken neck and ankle and cuts and bruises all over her body and stab wounds. Pronounced dead at 3 am. Still no clue about the murder weapon and no video evidence. Call back to set up an appointment to come see if we have the correct person.

*ends of voice mail*

Sam: *wipes tears*

Colby: I- *starts crying* I- no...

Sam: I'm sorry Colby

Colby: *gets up and falls back down*

Sam: *goes to hug Colby*

Colby: *gets up and goes to his room crying*

Sam: *goes to his room with Katrina*

Yeah When I herd the news about y/n my whole heart shattered into peace's. I couldn't stand on my own. My eyes were so red they could pop out. I stayed in my room the rest of the day holding her clothes and the matching bracelets she had gotten us 3 days ago. I put it on and held on to it and cried while holding it in my hands. I was so weak that I had no strength to get up and out of bed.

*with you*
(Back to your POV)
It was now about 7-8 am I think, I didn't know the time but I do know is all Night I didn't sleep. I was curdled up in a ball naked and cold. The only form for warmth was to fall in the place where you put your feet. I remember we had stopped and Ben opened the door and told me something. I don't know what he said. I don't remember much that night. Nor do I think I will... if I did I wouldn't want to. 

Ben: *opens door* ok if you get out or move or even make a sound I will kill you! You hear me! i will.

You: *nods*

Ben: Now Dan is making me be nice to you but I think I won't. Say anything and I will kill you. *laughs* *throws clothes at y/n*

You: *looks and Ben and changes*

Ben: *hands a note secretly* you fat bit bitch!

You: *kicks Ben* *tries to get up to run*

Ben: ugh! if you run your sister will be hurt more! Even killed!

You: *stops*

Ben: that's right! We have your sister! Dan is loving her.

You: *get angry* don't do anything to her

Ben: oh it's not me. It's dan. So get in the truck! *passes a note to y/n* *hits y/n*

You: *gets in the truck and reads the note*

A note? Why would Ben hand me a note? And for what? Well the note read "I am so sorry for everything. I work with Steve and we're both under cover. Go along with everything I say. I hit you just now because I know someone is watching us! They do have your sister. This is a cover up. We've been After dan for years now. If you want to save your sister you will have to go with Dan again and help us. After all this we will make a huge donation for you and your family and will help you with anything for life. We have to hit you even more. As soon as We get closer we will take him down. But he has more back up so it might take longer than a few months. Nothing will happen to you! Ether Steve or I will make sure of it." What did it mean? Is he actually helping me and the others get free? Everything was hard to understand.

What happened next momma?

Not now baby...

Can we get back to the story?

So what happened next was that Ben came back with a ton of food. Since I was held Captive and he was a under cover cop as the note said, he made sure I ate. And was comfortable. He had bought me a lot of food to feed me for 6 days. We still needed to drive for another 3 days. But me being the stress eater I am I ate half the food in one sitting.

Wow. How did you deal with eating for the last 2 days?

(Side note: so the person asking the question above is a interviewer. So every time I write like this in paragraphs is you talking to the interviewer or saying whatever happened)

So after I finished half the food in one sitting I felt sick to my stomach. I had a huge headache and started getting sick. And I already know when I get sick I literally become a blob. All I will do is lay down and do nothing. I knew someone was watching us because I remember seeing a car follow us for 2 hours now. So we couldn't stop so I dumped all the food out the grocery bag and threw all the food I ate 20 minutes before up. It was not pleasant. I hatedddd every second of it

Yuckie!

Honey look, I'm talking to this nice lady. Go to the other room with daddy please? Thanks you. Love youuuu

Aww so cute. So next?

__________________________
That's it for today. Hope you liked this chapter. And that's a little sneak peak of what will come in the future.

Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*